• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Bleach

can someone give me a link with english episodes of bleach or ones with subtitles recorded on them thanks:D
  2. K

kingdom hearts 2 for Xbox

I read some where that tetsuya nomura was putting the KH series on Xbox and Xbox 360 personally for me thats not a bad thing because i have PS2 and 360 but what do you guys think. i read this on some gaming website p.s. dont i get rep power for posting new info and if this is not new then let...
  3. K

where did the rest come from?????

i know where the first five or so of the organizationcame from (i read it in wikipedia) and while playing the game (and watching axel) i couldnt help but wonder what was the force that infuenced his human form to become a heartless that created axel and the rest and what were their original...
  4. K

Keyblading school is in!!!

Sora & riku have opened a keyblade school would you take off time from your own schooling if you were chosen and who do you think is the best teacher to teach you. I also have a few images to put below your favorite teacher if you don't like them cool with me but don't take them if you are not...
  5. K

Where?

Where can I pre order or get the Limited edition strategy guide and if its out already where can i get it:D
  6. K

Do you Think

I heard the release date of the limited edition KH 2 strategy guide is coming out before the game why? doesnt that ruin the game for some of you because I like to play through the game first then look at the strategy guide when i replay. Or they should release it when the game comes out so no...
  7. K

Blind Date

If you were Kiari's father and you had to set her up on a Blind date to make her forget sora what would be the best choice and why stewie Griffin keyknightmaster1 darth vader doctor evil naruto an old bald hairy guy Huey freeman your grampa i dont know if this has been done before so give me...
  8. K

Sora's Parents

I often wonder what Soras parents are doing during the events of the KH series soras mom could have had another baby and sora could be a big brother or his mom and dad could have gone crazy at the loss of their only son P.S. how do i change the "heartless" thing under my screen name
  9. K

Whats With King Mickeys Clohtes?

Can someone tell me why the king is wearing clothes resembaling that of soras i liked the big headed keyblade wielding mouse more with his black robe now that was Krunk:cool:
  10. K

whats with all the spoilers

why are all these people trying to tell everything about the kh II before we get it:mad: i personaly hate it PS: what are rep power things & how can i get some PPS: dont laugh PPPS:serously:(
Back