• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Kingdom of Dreams

Long ago in a world made of human and animal dreams there was peace for many century.One day too many people had nightmares at the same time.All of thier nnightmares fused and became The Nightmare.The Nightmare brought with him an army of evil creatures.He tried to take control of this world,but...
  2. S

Fanfiction ► World of Hearts:The Kingdom

I want comments,please. Chapter One Suchii sat up and looked around.”Two years.”He dusted off his uniform.”Blue and gray,what were they thinking?”He walked to the balcony and ran his fingers through his greasy brown hair.He watched as soldiers in the same ugly uniform trained.”The...
  3. S

Keyblade War

One hundred years before the birth’s of Kiari,Sora and Riku Mickey sat in his castle,distressed.”The time is rapidly approaching.What to do?”His yellow pet dog ran up to him,letter in mouth.”Good boy,Pluto.”He took the letter.”Oh boy.”The letter read: Dear King, The worlds are being filled...
  4. S

Kingdom of Dreams:The Beginning

Long ago in a world made of human and animal dreams there was peace for many century.One day too many people had nightmares at the same time.All of thier nnightmares fused and became The Nightmare.The Nightmare brought with him an army of evil creatures.He tried to take control of this...
  5. S

Digimon:Return of Creators(Retry)

Long before the Sovereigns were created there were the Digi-Angels.There were the Angels of Light and the Angels of Darkness.Many people know that the Angels created the Digital realm while the 'creators' of the digital realm only created them.The Light had created the pper realm whil the...
  6. S

Megaman:New story,enemies,and friends

Alright,I've been replaying my games,and I wanted to make a RP about one.So here's one about the series I just finished,Megaman.EXE Battle Network.First I'll give you a sumary of the story of Lan and Hub Hikari. Lan and Hub were twins,but Hub died in infancy.There father,who had created...
  7. S

Pokemon:New Evil Part One:Orre

The original Cipher was taken down by Jack(Name I'm using for hero in Pokemon:Colussem)and his partner Serena(Name his sidekick).Years later Cipher was reborn.THis time a young boy named John(Name I'm using for hero of PokemonXD:Gale of Darkness)took them down.Now a new evil is rising in...
  8. S

Mercenaries

In the time of swords and magic,in a land of war and peace exists many mercenary companies.The companies make good money out of thier jobs,but they are not happy with it.They all think they are the best,but the oters will disagree.They have decided that there is only one way to decide.They will...
  9. S

Does anyone have a 9 Ultima Weapon??

I have one also.It took me a long time to get it though.
  10. S

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts 2 the untold story

It's seems it could become pretty good.
  11. S

Ansem and Lexaeus card in Sora mode

I got them.There is no Zexion.
  12. S

Kingdom hearts:The light and The dark

A man once studied the worlds in a way no one has ever.He belived that each world had a dark side and a light side,and when they were connected in a way they would become one.He decided that he would send some apprentices to find out.Unknown to him some of them could wield Keyblades.He has yet...
  13. S

Fanfiction ► Fire Emblrm:Keys of War

This is my first Fan fic.I put the second part of Chapter one in black because it would not let me change it's size.I would like your opinions.Here it goes: The keys to the ultimate power.Not everyone believes in them.Not everyone has seen them.Those thst do believe do not know whether they are...
  14. S

any kh2 character u wanted

I'd be Axel.(252525252525)
  15. S

Gummi Ships

Mine is th is one I made.I call it Mickey's.It is like like the last Highwind except on the side I made a red mickey head.
  16. S

larxene and other org members

For me it was Vexen,but that might just be me.
  17. S

sorarocks12 vs. soraawkened

Well we're fighting.We'll need judges. Template: Name:Suchii Arrow Weapons:Solar and Lunar Blades Appaerence:http://s40.photobucket.com/albums/e244/BlackRose164/Anime%20Guys/?action=view&current=Guy1.jpg soraawkened...
  18. S

Heartless vs Nobdy War(Retry)

100 years after the events of KH2 Sora,Riku,and Kiari,like all people had become old.Mickey,being a Disney character,is still young.Xenahort has been reborn as Xemnas,and Ansem.Xemnas made a new Orgaization. Ansem revived the strongest wielders of the Heartless to be the generals in his...
  19. S

Fire Emblem:Keys of War

20 years after young Ike defeated Ashnard.The country of Grado joined with the new king of Daien,Lyon.They attacked Creima.The country was destroyed.On the continent where Grado resides is the country of Renais,who knew of the attack.Thier king died trying to stop the attack.Thier new knig is...
Back