• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

ES's attacks/moves=Terra's moves in BBS??

We've talked about that several times in this thread already...what are you talking about?
  2. K

sora vs terra in bbs?

That's just it, we have no idea. We can't make assumptions since we don't know what happens in BBS. They may leave room for a sequel, they may not. Again, I'm not saying it's going to happen but the possibility is there. I do see your point though.
  3. K

sora vs terra in bbs?

Well, BBS takes a full 10 years before the first game starts. So there's definitely enough time inbetween. Not saying it'll happen but it could.
  4. K

Soras Level

Actually that's the best place period. I got to 99 in an extremely short time there and I picked both defensive items as Roxas. Anyway. Lets see....when I got to TWTNW I was about level 54. And I believe my game was elapsed at around 45 hours, a few hours of which were just the game sitting...
  5. K

ES's attacks/moves=Terra's moves in BBS??

I agree with his "limit" being something similar to that. Super powered up for a short time, then revert back to normal combos. Kind of like Riku's dark form in CoM.
  6. K

sora vs terra in bbs?

No...it doesn't make sense. Explain? I personally think BBS will have no secret bosses. Like CoM.
  7. K

Birth By Sleep-Extra Boss

It would be kind of fun if he were in Final Form I suppose.
  8. K

The Org. member that you just couldn't wait to destroy?

Saix. Not because he was cold or anything, and he wasn't annoying. I just wanted to fight him and prove I'm better. =D
  9. K

True Satanism

I want to hear people's feedback and questions on this. What do you know about it? What's the first thing that comes to mind when you think of it? I'll answer any question you have to the best of my ability. I think a lot of people misunderstand Satanism and the beliefs it holds, or are too...
  10. K

True Satanism

I want to hear people's feedback and questions on this. What do you know about it? What's the first thing that comes to mind when you think of it? I'll answer any question you have to the best of my ability. I think a lot of people misunderstand Satanism and the beliefs it holds, or are too...
  11. K

OOrah.

Hey fellows. Some of you out there may remember me, not sure. I decided to come lurk around a bit, maybe post sometimes, maybe not. I am considering possibly re-opening my siggy shop which died shortly after its creation. This was mainly due to personal problems, which also led to my leaving the...
  12. K

Ultima Blade VS. Fenrir

What's your point? That's ONE thing. That doesn't shoot down the fact that Fenrir is useful. If not nearly vital.
  13. K

Ultima Blade VS. Fenrir

QFT. You people need to look past raw stats when you're referring to an item's usefulness.
  14. K

Zexions weapon

Wrong. His weapon is not a keyblade. There's plenty of proof against it. And he DOES have a weapon, Nomura said he definately has a weapon, it just hasn't been revealed yet. Go read some interviews and all of this would be common knowledge >_>
  15. K

OMFG!!! PLEASE Help!!! Final Form

If you don't have final yet, you CAN'T have lvl 3 ANYTHING, those come at level 7 of your drive form. >_> But yeah, I got Final in TWTNW as well.
  16. K

HA! *comic*

Wow. That kinda sounds like me. I almost always traded goofy out.
  17. K

Drive Form Coincidence?

Riku uses a keyblade with the power of twilight. Note the fact that it has white and black on it, hence suggesting he wields light and dark at the same time, which is twilight. It's called Way to Dawn for a reason. And Mickey does wield the dark keyblade. Prove me wrong, I dare you.
  18. K

How do u get final form?

You can get it...
  19. K

Save the Queen+?

Ha. I laugh at people who say that. You'd be surprised how much they really help in comparison to Sora being alone.
  20. K

There is no 'Alternative ending' in KH2 (A rant, I know, but it needs to be said)

YES. Kill the annoying n00b banter! =D Well done TMM.
Back