• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

KINGDOM HEARTS Concert - Second Breath - to be held in Japan in 2023

Hello, I know it's been a while since I was last on here, but I wanted to make a quick post regarding the track selection for the Second Breath concert. I know that this is going to be a bit obvious, but I wanted to make note of the track list for the concert. Based on an image of the concert...
  2. C

Regarding the Voice Actor Switch for Kairi...

Hi everyone, I appreciate the apology Chaser gave to me regarding the heated discussion that has happened in here. While I did expect some sort of lengthy discussion regarding the recasting situation and how everyone feels about it (I agree to some extent with points made earlier in the thread...
  3. C

Everyone has made some good points regarding the voice actor switch for Kairi and it is really interesting to read some of these. I do think Oracle Spockanort's point about the idea of having Panettiere returning to the series as a different character (as either Strelitzia for KH4 or some other...
  4. C

I think that appearance and Panettiere's appearance as Kairi in BBS (which amounted to 2 lines, as well as a possible cameo from her as Xion) were done after Heroes was cancelled and before Nashville began, but you still make a good point.
  5. C

Hi, It's been a while since I have been on here, but I have something that I would like to hear some people's thoughts on. Let me know if I can do anything to improve on this. As the title of this thread suggests, I have some thoughts regarding the voice actor situation with Kairi (the switch...
  6. C

News ► Famitsu interviews Nomura on Kingdom Hearts 4 and Missing-Link

I know this is a bit late to say this, but I am really impressed you and the other fans were able to figure this riddle out.
  7. C

Leaked info from Nomura's extended Famitsu interview

While I personally enjoyed Kingdom Hearts III, I understand why a lot of the fans ended up not liking it. That being said, based on the feedback for NEO: The World Ends With You, it seems Nomura made a really good call in hiring the scenario writer for that game. I also found it a bit ironic...
  8. C

New to the site

Thank you. I hope to improve in the future.
  9. C

New to the site

Thank you for the response. I appreciate your kindness. Unfortunately, I don't have any means of communicating with alexis.anagram. I am willing to make some peace with them, considering that in this situation, I'm the one who is confrontational with them. I would appreciate it if we are able to...
  10. C

News ► Kingdom Hearts IV and Missing-Link officially announced!

Thank you for the correction regarding the nature of Missing-Link. Looks like the fans will have to endure additional waits for story updates...again.
  11. C

New to the site

Hello, I want to say that I am sorry for my behavior in my initial introduction earlier today. Upon reflection over the course of the day, I was incredibly confrontational, caught up in a moment of frustration regarding the negative opinions about the recent announcements. I should have not let...
  12. C

Thank you for the correction. I will apply the "wait-and-see" approach with Missing-Link then.
  13. C

Sorry for coming off a bit oblivious. Yes, I am aware that Missing-Link is obviously going to be a gacha game. What I think I was trying to get at is if the entire story will be released when Missing-Link will launch, like what they're doing with the rest of Dark Road. I do think that there will...
  14. C

The Official Voice Actor Discussion Thread

You do make a good point about Kenjiro Tsuda, especially since the type of characters he has played (that I can recall) seem to be similar to the types of characters Keiji Fujiwara used to play. Tsuda is the seiyuu for Luxu in Kingdom Hearts: X [chi] Back Cover, but from what I can recall, his...
  15. C

I have several thoughts regarding what has been shown off in the anniversary trailer: Do you think, based on what has been revealed about Missing-Link so far, that the entire story will be released at the same time, or will it be gradual story updates? I hope it is the former, but the latter...
  16. C

The Official Voice Actor Discussion Thread

I noticed several interesting things regarding the KH20th Anniversary trailer’s voice acting: I had to review the Japanese voices in Kingdom Hearts: X [chi] Back Cover, but (unless the narrator of both trailers is meant to be the same character) I think the narrator of the Missing Link trailer...
  17. C

New to the site

Okay. I'm sorry for coming off as disrespectful. This is the first time I have interacted with a forum like this, so I am still figuring out what to do in a forum environment. Based on your advice, I will try my best.
  18. C

New to the site

Thanks for the humorous response. If that irritates you, I can permanently leave the forum.
  19. C

New to the site

Hi, I have been an avid visitor to the site for the last 7 or so years. Based on some comments made by certain individuals on the site regarding Kingdom Hearts IV which bother me incredibly (I'm looking at you, alexis.anagram), I decided to voice my opinion on things I have regarding that. I am...
Back