• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

Cloud V Sepiroth in English

Does anyone have the vid? I can't beat him, and I want it in English!!!!
  2. R

Cloud character description

My book for KH got misplaced, so I need a favor: can anyone type up or post a picture of Cloud's character profile from the first game?? And if there is one, Sephiroth too??
  3. R

Opening vid in English?

Anyone have the link to download the opening video in English??? I can't find it now!!!
  4. R

LE strategy guide!!!

I finally got one!!!! Yay!!! :D Anyway, it's awesome; the box it comes in is beautiful,and Jiminy's journal is FULL of spoilers. However, there were some things I didn't like. Jiminy's journal has stickers for items that you collect in each world, but the stickers don't match the pics!! There's...
  5. R

Electronic Gaming Monthly?

Does anyone know when the new Electronic Gaming Monthly comes out?? I went to the store today, but all they had was the old one!!!! There's supposed to be a big long review/walkthrough.
  6. R

Where did you get...

Where did everyone get the egg that says "This egg won't hatch until March 28"??? It's so awesome!!!!
  7. R

Reviews please!

Can anyone post long reviews of KH2 for me??? I have a long drive tomorrow, and I had hoped to have the book by now. But as I don't, can anyone help by posting reviews? (And if it's possible, could you post them IN the forum? The laptop I'm on is viciously slow.) Thanks!
  8. R

Old keyblades?

I read somewhere that to get Sora's old keyblades back you have to use "memory stones". Is that right, and if so, where do you get them?
  9. R

Pics allowed?

I have seen images of Roxas from the opening FMV in sigs and stuff, so I have a question: am I allowed to use my screens from the opening? I've been warned once already for spoilers, and I don't wann get in trouble again! :D
  10. R

FMV screens?

Anyone know any great sites with FMV screens? I've found a few, but maybe someone else has some that I don't!
  11. R

**Question about Keyblade***

I know this is the spoiler forum, but some people don't want to be spoiled abut Riku, so RIKU SPOILER Does anyone have an image of Riku's keyblade, "Way to the Dawn"? Every pic I find turns out to have a suspended account or whatever.
  12. R

Fav. Roxas pics

Can everyone post their favorite Roxas pics? I'm making another wallpaper, and I need more images! It doesn't matter if they're screenshots or whatever, but I need lots!
  13. R

Form images

I'm not sure if this is a spoiler, but it's here just to be safe. Can anyone post pics of Sora's forms? Like with backgrounds attached (the blue Wisdom form with blue flames, that kind of thing). I'm trying to make a wallpaper with them. Thanks!
  14. R

Name meanings?

I know that Sora means sky, but does anyone know what the other names mean? I'm particularly interested in Roxas' name. Anyone have any ideas?
  15. R

Screenshots!!

I've been taking KH2 screenshots all week, and I wanted to share them. They're on my LJ: http://ryo-girl.livejournal.com/12987.html#cutid1 WARNING: MOST OF THE IMAGES ARE SPOILERS. THEY'RE FROM THE OPENING AND ENDING KH2 VIDS, SO BEWARE!!!!
  16. R

Uncut ending?

I've recently discovered that KH2 has an uncut version of its ending scene--does anyone know where I can download it?? (Not the one with the credits, but where Sora turns into Roxas for a sec, like my avatar).
  17. R

KH2 Ultimania

Hey guys, I'm new to the "ultimania" things--what are they? The scans look awesome, but do they get translated to English ever?
Back