• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Skarsgard rules

It feels like just yesterday I was speculating with the rest of you about KH2, now it's been almost 5 years since it was released in the US Christ I'm old
  2. S

I've been a member here for four years

And I still don't have over 350 posts. Maybe it's time I fix that. Hello, community! It's been awhile.
  3. S

Clarification on Days

Of course. If the game takes place before, during, and after CoM, then yes, they'll be in the game.
  4. S

Clarification on Days

Since the game focuses on Roxas, it'll start during Hollow Bastion up until he's captured.
  5. S

KH2FM+ Question

No, you can't. No, you either mod your PS2 or buy a Swap Magic (If you have a phat, if not there's other ways). EDIT: Dammit, ninja'd
  6. S

Swap Magic and Cheating Device

Code Breaker.
  7. S

Form Mirrors?

When Goofy gets the trophy in Twilight Town, you get Limit Form.
  8. S

Does anyone else find it unlikely

I seriously doubt the US version will be released any time this year.
  9. S

Would you marry a man/woman who didn't believe in God?

Assuming you do. If you don't, the other way around. I personally have no problem with it, but have friends who do. I was wondering what others thought.
  10. S

Who do you think should be the English VAs of the Re:COM Org. XII Members?

XD Mark Hamill? Luke from Star Wars?
  11. S

KH2 Final Mix theres hope!

Your an ass Diz. Welcome to the forums!
  12. S

Kingdom Hearts 2 Attains Greatest Hits Status!

I read this somewhere a couple months ago.
  13. S

Reverse Rebirth Vids

See, it works! I found that out myself!
  14. S

Reverse Rebirth Vids

Hey, there is a way to get the video to process automatically. Edit your video details, and in the description, add a word or two. It should process automatically!
  15. S

whatever Happened to King Mickey; KINGDOM HEARTS

Capitals are for the first letter of the first word in a sentence, and should not be used for every word. Capitals are also used on "Proper nouns". If you need any more help with grammar, ask your teacher.
  16. S

Zexion and Larxene battle videos!

YouTube - Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix - New Battle - No. VI: Zexion YouTube - Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix - New Battle - No. XII: Larxene Sorce-- Gamefaqs Pikachu 025 EDIT- Dogen already posted this. Sorry! XD
  17. S

Sevral removed scenes...?

I was watching this old KH2 trailer, and it featured a lot of footage not in the game... Watch for yourself. YouTube - Kingdom Hearts 2 Trailer (X Play)
  18. S

KH2:FM+ Scenes

Re: KH2:FM+ Scenes [Post Videos Here] Well, it really was it. It had the bald guy, and fighting, crying, ice, all the good stuff. New link. final_final_secret_movie.wmv - FileFront.com
  19. S

KH2:FM+ Scenes

Re: KH2:FM+ Scenes [Post Videos Here] Might wana add this to the list of vids. Secret Ending! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hMe96mexOc
  20. S

X-Dog Blog (All your KH2FM+ Goodness)

Nope! :toungesmile: It's in Japanese! No English voice acting! You'd have to watch them in Theater Mode! I'm working on translating the entire Re:CoM game!
Back