• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. I

Some thing noticed in Secret ending.... *SPOILERS*

Well... I just got something off youtube that was just added to my subcriptions and i dunno... it was cool i just thought I'd show you people in case you were interested. It is a video showing some things in the Secret Ending after KH2 that might be hard to notice. It's kinda cool. And then...
  2. I

If dead CoM people were in KH2...who would be their VAs?

Well for this I'm talking about the characters in CoM that werent in KH or KH2... you know, but would if they WERE in KH2 or KH3 or BLAH. Larxene, Lexaeus, Vexen, Marluxia, and my personal favorite Zexion... they didnt get voices. So in this thread i want to know who YOU would pick to do the...
  3. I

If they had voice actors...who?

Well for this I'm talking about the characters in CoM that werent in KH or KH2... you know. Larxene, Lexaeus, Vexen, Marluxia, and my personal favorite Zexion... they didnt get voices. So in this thread i want to know who YOU would pick to do the voices! :) It can be comical or serious if you...
  4. I

Sora and Kairi tribute video

WELL....a couple days ago i posted a tribute to Roxas video on here..( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTjP9a4VoF0 ).....and some people said i should make a video about the other Kingdom Hearts characters. So i made a video about the Sora and Kairi love story. Its not really a character...
  5. I

tribute to roxas video

Well i made this sorta music video in tribute to Roxas because i love him and *sigh* i just thought i'd share it on here just in case people like Roxas or music video or goo goo dolls or blah. but WARNING! there are SLIGHT spoilers in the video so just be aware. they arent that bad though...i...
  6. I

Roxas and Namine in KH3

Well...sorry if a thread was already posted like this but i have not seen one and i.....want to know :) so please don't flame like a mother or anything. So say there is going to be a KH3...Does anyone think that Naminé and Roxas will actually BE in KH3, or just mentioned?? Maybe not even...
  7. I

do you think....?

Roxas and Naminé in KH3 Well...sorry if a thread was already posted like this but i have not seen one and i.....want to know :) so please don't flame like a mother or anything. So say there is going to be a KH3...Does anyone think that Naminé and Roxas will actually BE in KH3, or just...
  8. I

can some1 plz tell me...

Well i'm not sure if this if this question belongs here but it's not that big of a deal. All i want to know is where i can download the scene in the world that never was where Roxas and Sora duke it out on my computer for FREE. Just that one itty bitty thing. Once I have that I'll just go on...
  9. I

omgsh plz help me find this song!!!!!

Does ANYONE know where i can listen to or download "Always know where you are" by BBmak?!!?!??!?!?!?! It's from the movies treasure planet and i can't find it ANYWHERE! :( I must have it! PWEEEEZZZZZZZ :(
  10. I

anyone else like eisley? or acceptance

Anyone else like the band Eisley? I know it's probably not a popular band but maybe someone could tell me a good website to download their music.. Or what about Acceptance? (LOVE them) i need some sites for them too. Again probably not a popular band...
  11. I

Sora's heartless?

In Kingdom Hearts at Hallow Bastion when Sora stabbed himself with that keyblade to unlock Kairi's heart he supposedly turned into a heartless at that moment or else Roxas would not exist. BUT that shadow was NOT Sora's real heartless. It was just what square had you play as. If Sora's real...
  12. I

Oh riku replica...where have you gone?!

Hmm excuse but please do not yell at me :( But wasn't there a Riku Replica in COM? I do believe there was!!! And i do not remember him dieing. So my question is... where the heck did he go? Perhaps i am missing something. if i am i'm sorry but this was bothering me. Maybe he retired and went to...
  13. I

Kingdom Hearts music video i made. comments needed

Soo.... i made this music video for Kingdom Hearts that goes to the song "Head Against the Sky" by Eisley (if you hadn't heard of them.. they're TRE good) It is my first music video and i haven't quite gotten transitions down so don't tease me too much :). The link is below...
  14. I

Fanfiction ► my own KH character :)

Sorry i messed up last time so ignore the other post ^^^^^^^^^Well I made up a character for Kingdom Hearts because I make up characters for just about everything. Well this characters name AERIN <3. THAT OF COURSE IS A DRAWING I DREW OF HER!!!^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Yes. I drew that sorry if...
Back