• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. L

FFV Advance Trouble

Okay, I have the chicken knife, and I am in Forks Tower. I beat the Minotaur boss (without getting hit once). Then I go to the mage boss. I have a Spell blade job and I have the chicken knife on that character. I enter the battle (I don't have holy though which stinks, but not related to my...
  2. L

A silly question of mine that I can't figure out

In Re:CoM, I can't switch my cards around in my deck. I can name my deck, take the cards in and out of the deck, delete cards, but I can't switch the position of two cards in my deck. I'm sure there is a way to do this, because I could in the GBA verison. I looked around a bit and I couldn't...
  3. L

Where to level in FFVI *Minor Spoilers*

I have been the World of Ruin for a while, I have done pretty much everthing before the phoenix cave, and i have everyone on my team and I think all of the espers before that. But the enemies in that area are too strong for me, even to level up on. Where else is good at this point, most of my...
  4. L

Switching Characters in FFVI

I decided to finally finish FFVI (I played the PS version before) a few months ago, but I stopped after the opera house before because at this point I cannot switch my characters around to level them up. At this point my team is a little under leveled, but I want to teach some of my other team...
  5. L

FF III hein please help!

I couldn't find any info on him in these forums, so if this has been posted I wouldn't know. Okay, guides on the internet say that hein uses barrier shift every 3 turns, but when I fight him, he uses it every turn, or somtimes, the turn after he used barrirer he just casts spells or attacks me...
  6. L

GameShark codes that make the game harder

Hello, currently i don't have KH2FM+, but have KH2, and want to do a level 4 run (level 4 because of scan) and own a gameshark. But I can't find anycodes that let me do that. Does anyone know any codes that let me do that for the gameshark? I know that in KH1 if you use the max level cheat, Sora...
  7. L

Hardest secret boss?

(I am pretty sure this has been done before but I don't think it has been done for a while, sorry if this is old) The Title pretty much says everything about it. Which of the 4 secret bosses where toughest for you? I decided not to include the secret boss in KHFM, the unknown because I am sure...
  8. L

SE game challenges..

Just for fun, what challenges have you completed for SE games? Like solo game, or low level game, speed runs, etc. Right now i am trying a Solo Monk Game for FF1 and solo Zidane for FF9. And I have completed a solo ramza game. Just post which ones you have completed/currently doing/tried I am...
  9. L

New Expansion for FFXI!!

I know many people in this fourm don't care for Final Fantasy XI, but for those who do, doesn't this new expansion look cool? Although I don't know much about it, I read that it Might have somthing to do with Time Travel or a War from the past.
  10. L

Bonuses?

I read that if you beat RE COM first and then play KH2FM+ (and vice-versa) and save it on the same memory card, there would be bonuses in it. I know in RE: COM there are new enemy cards . Does anyone know if there are any more bonuses in either game? Sorry if this old, I couldn't find another...
  11. L

Zexions weapon thought before KH2FM+

(I couldn't find/remember a thread like this, so if old sorry) Just out of curiosity, before Zexions weapon was revealed, what did you think it was? I seriously thought it would be a book, my 2nd guess would be the souleater.
  12. L

Your first play through.....

If/when you get KH2FM+, what would you do when you got? Like what mode would you play, would you do any challenges, etc. I think I would choose critical mode, and have my team only at the battle level of each area, and example is if the world level is 20, i would get to that level and use exp0...
  13. L

Critical Mode Exp Zero Challenge Videos

Sorry if old, I looked and couldn't find any topics on this. I found this on the internet of someone (i didn't make these) playing there KH2 Final Mix+ at level 1 on critical mode. I know someone already beat E.S level 1, wanted to show the other bosses. YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.
  14. L

FF 1 and 2 re released!

Sorry if old, I looked back a few pages and couldn't find anything on this. It seems Square is releasing Final Fantasy 1 and Final Fantasy 2 for the PSP. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY FINAL FANTASY! | SQUARE ENIX I don't know much about it but there are supposed to be better grapics and a new dungeon.
  15. L

2 questions...

(Sorry if this is old I couldn't find these anywhere :blush: ) 1. I read that you can fight the Org. Members in the coliseum, is this true, I can't seem to find any info on it, I read somewhere that you could but no videos of it. 2. In the TWTNW Proof of Existence Room, is the part where...
  16. L

Organization Battles - No Hit

I have been watching this person fight the organzation data fight without getting hit, today the last of the 13th was put up. Sorry if this is old. I didn't make these just showing them for you. Sorry if this is old I looked and couldn't find another thread on it. YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.
  17. L

Final Fantasy XI

[Sorry if this is old, I did check the past few pages and couldn't find anything about it] Who else enjoys this game? I do a lot. What is your level,server, rank, etc? Name: Doyle Server: Ifrit Levels: 18 bst, 20 thf, 29 whm, 20 smn Nation: Windurst Rank: 3
  18. L

A new form?

I read on this site http://www.kh2.co.uk/ that there maybe a new drive form! Plus this site has plenty of other info! Very sorry if old. and this site may contain spoilers of fm.
  19. L

Sly Cooper 4

I am a big fan of the Sly games. I played and beat all 3. Does anyone know if Sucker Punch is planning on making a 4th one? I can't find anything about it on the internet so i was wondering if somone else knows.
  20. L

FFT help

Final fantasy tactics is fun, but I'm haveing trobulbe leveling up. I'm early in the game, I level in the jungle area but the enemies are getting tougher and tougher so I can't make new characters starting at level one to level up. Please help me.
Back