• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. L

KHII Nostalgia

Okay, I guess my post was deleted or something, because my file says I never posted this, and it was back on the 49th page, just yesterday I posted it so... 3 Years ago Kingdom Hearts 2 came out in the United States. 2 Years ago Oathy made this thread. 1 year ago I brought it back to bring the...
  2. L

KH2FM is what the original KH2 should have been

I think it should have been, in some ways. The Heartless's colors should have been the same as the KH2 version (but if a FM version was made the colors would change) The organization XIII bosses from CoM in the differnet worlds should have stayed the same, but the extra dungeon with thel evel...
  3. L

KHII Nostalgia

I'm bumping up this year old topic because more people might wanna see it and post in it 2 years ago I got out of class early (I remember which class too and around which time) and I played for about 5 hours and got to the Mulan world but didn't have much of a chance to get far it in. Last...
  4. L

FFV Advance Trouble

Okay, I have the chicken knife, and I am in Forks Tower. I beat the Minotaur boss (without getting hit once). Then I go to the mage boss. I have a Spell blade job and I have the chicken knife on that character. I enter the battle (I don't have holy though which stinks, but not related to my...
  5. L

A silly question of mine that I can't figure out

In Re:CoM, I can't switch my cards around in my deck. I can name my deck, take the cards in and out of the deck, delete cards, but I can't switch the position of two cards in my deck. I'm sure there is a way to do this, because I could in the GBA verison. I looked around a bit and I couldn't...
  6. L

Where to level in FFVI *Minor Spoilers*

I have been the World of Ruin for a while, I have done pretty much everthing before the phoenix cave, and i have everyone on my team and I think all of the espers before that. But the enemies in that area are too strong for me, even to level up on. Where else is good at this point, most of my...
  7. L

Switching Characters in FFVI

I decided to finally finish FFVI (I played the PS version before) a few months ago, but I stopped after the opera house before because at this point I cannot switch my characters around to level them up. At this point my team is a little under leveled, but I want to teach some of my other team...
  8. L

FF III hein please help!

I couldn't find any info on him in these forums, so if this has been posted I wouldn't know. Okay, guides on the internet say that hein uses barrier shift every 3 turns, but when I fight him, he uses it every turn, or somtimes, the turn after he used barrirer he just casts spells or attacks me...
  9. L

KH2FM+ Outside-of-Japan Release Date Speculation

I think part of the reason the first Final Mix didn't go to NA or other place was because it wasn't as popular in those places, now KH is much more popular so I think the odds are much higher that it will come. Also, KH2FM+ has much more added into it then other rereleases, and it includes KHCOM...
  10. L

When does/did E3 start? I don't want to import KH2FM+ if it is coming to NA, but if it doesn't come here then I might. The game looks worth buying because its not just a normal Re-release, even the KH2 remake would be worth it alone because of all of the extras in one game, but CoM is also cool...
  11. L

GameShark codes that make the game harder

Hello, currently i don't have KH2FM+, but have KH2, and want to do a level 4 run (level 4 because of scan) and own a gameshark. But I can't find anycodes that let me do that. Does anyone know any codes that let me do that for the gameshark? I know that in KH1 if you use the max level cheat, Sora...
  12. L

Hardest secret boss?

(I am pretty sure this has been done before but I don't think it has been done for a while, sorry if this is old) The Title pretty much says everything about it. Which of the 4 secret bosses where toughest for you? I decided not to include the secret boss in KHFM, the unknown because I am sure...
  13. L

SE game challenges..

Just for fun, what challenges have you completed for SE games? Like solo game, or low level game, speed runs, etc. Right now i am trying a Solo Monk Game for FF1 and solo Zidane for FF9. And I have completed a solo ramza game. Just post which ones you have completed/currently doing/tried I am...
  14. L

I guess I should now check their website more often. I ussally do anyway. But on the Japenese SE website, it doesn't mention KH2FM+. (Well doesn't show it on that slideshow thing they have up with games and other stuff, but I can't read Japanese so it might, I just don't think so)
  15. L

I think the reason there is english voices in Japanese Kingdom Hearts Final Mix because (I read in a few different places) that many of them like the sound of english voices. SE Might announce KH2FM+ to be released to other countries because they may know people in those places would find out...
  16. L

New Expansion for FFXI!!

I know many people in this fourm don't care for Final Fantasy XI, but for those who do, doesn't this new expansion look cool? Although I don't know much about it, I read that it Might have somthing to do with Time Travel or a War from the past.
  17. L

What are the 20 New Bosses?

the 20 new battles would sound cooler if they were different. 7 of them are from the story, 5 are new but you fight them 2 times, and the story boss 3 times.
  18. L

I was wondering about that too.... Thanks for posting this, :thumbsup: I hope all of these emails help bring this game to other countries:)
  19. L

Kingdom Hearts Remake: Chain of Memories Proud mode?

I don't have the game, but I THINK it means that, enemies attack more, have higher attack cards, attacks do moer damage, enemy sleights are more common and/or are higher numbered... thats what i think, and i think there is a good chance im right, but someone who has the game would know better...
  20. L

Bonuses?

I read that if you beat RE COM first and then play KH2FM+ (and vice-versa) and save it on the same memory card, there would be bonuses in it. I know in RE: COM there are new enemy cards . Does anyone know if there are any more bonuses in either game? Sorry if this old, I couldn't find another...
Back