• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. JJOR64

Does this game have New Game + with Critical Mode?

No in game spoilers here. Just talking about Critical Mode. Just found out that you have to Unlock Critical Mode in this game, which doesn't make me happy. I like to try to 100% the KH games on the hardest difficulty, but I have to unlock it to do that in this game. My question is: Is there...
  2. JJOR64

What is the highest rank a Spirit can get?

My bad if this thread has been made already. Trying to find out what the highest rank for a Spirit is. Is it A rank or is it Star Rank? Got the MoM Edition of the game and scanned one of the cards and one of those Spirits has a Star Rank. Was wondering if it just has a Star Rank because it's...
  3. JJOR64

New Kingdom Hearts for Wii?

Kingdom Hearts, Beyond Good And Evil And Viva Pianta All Wii Bound! - Nintendo Fan Alliance This is something very interesting. I hope it's true. (lol, haven't posted on KHI for ever)
  4. JJOR64

Kingdom Hearts II sells 1 million in North America!!

I don't know if anyone has posted this yet but, Kingdom Hearts II has sold over 1 million copies. Here is a link to the article on Gamespot.com. http://www.gamespot.com/news/6148789.html CONGRATS FOR KH2!!
  5. JJOR64

I Completed Jiminy's Journal On Proud Mode!!

Yes!! I Finally Did It!! Yeah, Party At My House!!!!
  6. JJOR64

Hades Paradox Cup Help!

I'm trying to get the Jiminy Objective for this cup. In which I need to get 15,000 orbs. Does anyone out there have any good stratiges that I could us so I can get this Jiminy Objective completed?
  7. JJOR64

Unofficial "I BEAT PROUD MODE" Thread

I beat Proud mode yesterday, now I'm going to try to complete Jiminy's Journal.
  8. JJOR64

Final Form Training

Where is the best place to train Final Form? I go to TWTNW to train. Is that a good world to train Final Form in?
  9. JJOR64

The Paradx Battles: Cerberus Help!!

Okay, so in my strategy guide it says that you have to be at least Lv. 70 to enter this tourney but it wont let me enter, im Lv. 75. It wont appear in the tourney menu when I talk to Hades. Can someone help me?
  10. JJOR64

Twilight Town Treasure Help!!

I need some help to find this one treausre chest in T.T. In Jiminy's Journal, it's the 3rd chest in the 3rd row. Can anyone tell me what the treasure is and where I can find it?
  11. JJOR64

Super Mario RPG

If any of you guys have heard or played this game, it is in fact made by Square-Enix but back then they were just Square. Here we can talk about this awsome RPG game for the SNES.
  12. JJOR64

I need some help on the quesitons at the begining of the game.

Ok, so I kind of understand those ?'s at the start of the game but not for sure how the really work. Is this how they work? >If you start at dawn: Less EXP will be required to level up UNTIL you reach lvl 40. After lvl 40, more EXP will be required to level up than usual. >If you start at...
  13. JJOR64

Game Developers Conference

The GDC is like the pre-E3. Here is a link so you can found out all of the hot info. at this years GDC. http://www.gamespot.com/events/gdc2006/index.html Gamespot
  14. JJOR64

Metriod Prime Hunters

Here we can talk about this FPS for the DS. The game just came out yesterday. Also post friend codes so you can face other members on this forum. I haven't got this game yet but I'm hoping to get it tomorrow so I can keep myself busy till KH2 comes out. Off Topic: 6 DAYS LEFT!!
  15. JJOR64

Count Down To The Release To Kh2!!

Gamestop.com is counting down to this release of KH2. http://www.gamestop.com
  16. JJOR64

GameInformer's KH2 Review

Today I just got the April 2006 issue of GI. They gave Kingdom Hearts II a 9 out of 10. If you have any questions about there review, please ask.
  17. JJOR64

Resident Evil 4

This was the best game to come out last year in my opinion. Here we can talk about this kick @$$ game.
Back