• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

tips for the cart pushing...

i need help with the cart pushing under 15 sec...anyone have any tips?
  2. A

Arcade games

you should try to get a pinball game for the arcade! and maybe galaga and ultimate sonic flash game! :) it would be fun
  3. A

Gungrave: Overdose

I just borrowed Gungrave overdose! is it fun?
  4. A

Music to anime clip

what is the best anime music video you have seen? mine would have to be Sugar by system of a down to trigun or the beer song by weird al to trigun. I also think that Chop suey by SOAD would go really well to Neon Genesis Evangelion.
  5. A

most hated boss

I hated captain hook sooo much. i broke my SP out of anger he pissed me off so much. :mad:
  6. A

Wh0 h34r75 1337?

wh0 10v35 1337 4nd c4n 5p34k in 1337? if y0ur 4 n00b, d0n7 r4ck y0ur br4in 7rying 70 r34d 7hi5. i pwn n00b5 411 d4y, 3v3ryd4y c4u53 I i5 4 1337 h4X0r
  7. A

Hardest game

What is the hardest game you have ever played? mine is.....i guess....um.........let me think...........um.........i guess........uhh... the last part of metriod Prime:D
  8. A

Fave weapon in the Devil may cry games.

what is your fave weapon in DMC. mine is virgil's katana in the DMC 3 :dante's awakening : special edition but my fave for Dante is agni and rudra
  9. A

Samurai 7

Watch Samurai 7....it rocks and is cool.
Back