• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

Omg.. VersionX!

Happy Birthday, loverly VersionX! <33
  2. R

Flyleaf

Have any of you heard of this band and/or like them!? I just saw them in concert along with Smile Empty Soul and Cold, and I can't believe how good they are live. O_O; ...The lead singer is a woman, and she has one amazing voice. They're kind of.. gah, I don't know what to label them as.. but...
  3. R

How do you make a memorable scar?

Yeah.. I've just been sitting here thinking, "I would really enjoy having a memorable scar", like one I can remember for years and years to come. So any ideas on how to get one? Aside from cutting yourself? =\
  4. R

Moonlight Lake re-born! o.o!

Alright some of you may remember this topic way back on the other forums, before the servers were switched. o.o ...So... here we go! o.o? -Goes and sits in a chair and waits to see if anyone arrives- ....
  5. R

Fanfiction ► Sooner or Later

That is awesome lightbreeze!! You are good at describing things ^.^ ...That is just really awesome lol....great work! =] Another thing, haha you're not a failure! ...Soon people will reply...soon they will! o.o
  6. R

Fanfiction ► In my pants 1.5

Re: In my pants!!! "Come on Sora, giving up already ...in my pants." Lmfao.
  7. R

Kingdom Hearts Quiz

Re: Quiz 1. C 2. B 3. B 4. A 5. B 6. B 7. A 8. C [Bleh, I wanna GBA ._.] 9. B 10. Trinity Limit, Ragnarok, Aerial Sweep[I think O_o;;] 11. C 12. Defender 13. C 14. B 15. C [It should be acre not acer ^^]
  8. R

What world do you want to see most in kh2?

Be patient young one.[my god I think I forgot how to spell patient...O_O] ....haha....I wanna see Mulan's World the most...she is pimp...^^
  9. R

KH quiz:part one

1. B 2. B 3. C 4. C 5. D 6. A 7. C 8. D
  10. R

Sora -vs- Riku

Haha...Riku!!! My god Riku!! 'Cause he can kick major a$$!!
  11. R

BHK vs Sora

Hmm...I'm not sure. Because for one we don't know how strong or how good BHK fights. And so probably I'd say it would be a tie.
  12. R

The Voice...

I thought it was Riku and/or Ansem...bleh...o_O;;
  13. R

What would you do if KH2 dosen't release

Hahaha!! If possibly Kingdom Hearts 2 doesn't get released...I would shove a pineapple up Hitler's a$$...and then I would kick my best friend and take it out on him...hehehehe!! XD
  14. R

Another post your pet thread ._.

Well I can't get into the other topic...it's stuffed up ._. ...but I finally got pictures of my brother's bunny Bouncer!! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v428/ChristinaFranczak01/untitled85.bmp http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v428/ChristinaFranczak01/untitled2.bmp Haha...ok peeps...post...
Back