• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

Glide?

How do you get the glide ability. I've seen it on one of the Jiminy's Journal videos, but I haven't the slightest clue how to get it. Help is appreciated.(obviously xD)
  2. A

Riku(spoilers, so read at your own risk)

Somewhere I've heard that it's possible to play as Riku. Is that possible, because I'm at the first fight with Xemnas. Sorry if it's in the wrong section, but the spoiler section is scawwy. xD
  3. A

Fenrir?

What is Fenrir(sp?) because people have been talkingt about it. Is is a keyblade, and are there pictures? If it's a spoiler, just say so, no pictures, but I'm ever so curious!
  4. A

World Orders

Ok, even though I'm still on Roxas day 2, I wanna know the world orders, you know, the order you visit them, and the best way. no spoilers, please. thanks! =3
  5. A

AOL KH2 page!

Ok, sorry if this is old, but me and my non-clicking the 'X' button when loading AIM founf a KH2 page! It has some screens in english, so go there! http://videogames.aol.com/game_main?gameID=650
  6. A

did anyone notice this?

In the End of The World in the original Kingdom Hearts, you fought the heartless known as Invisible. When looking at them in Jiminy's Journal recently, I noticed that their swords look exactly like Roxas' little blue sword thingie. Coincidence?
  7. A

Why, why, why!? Help me please!!

ARGH! Somehow, the idiots at Amazon and Target said that KH2 would be sent to me in MAY, so my mom cancelled the order. She said that Amazon was getting it from Target or something, and of course, this MUST happen three, THREE days till it's released. Please help me....*shrivels up and sucks...
  8. A

Amazon.com question about pre-ordering

I have a bit of a question. I pre-ordered it off of Amazon.com a few weeks ago, and they say they will get it the 15 of april. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE tell me that I'm right and it's going to be in my hands before April 15! Also, I asked my dad about it and he said that when he buys computer stuff...
  9. A

Square Appreciation Post

Dont you all think that we should write some nice things about SQUARE-ENIX? It would be nice because those people have spent a long time trying to perfect this game, so I think that we all should write some nice things! Good job SQUARE, you've outdone yourself! I dun care if this gets closed...
  10. A

English Soundtrack

Does anyone have an estimate of when the English KH2 soundtrack will be released? I hope it's a few days after the release of KH2, but I wanted to know what you guys think or know. *grabs pen and paper*
  11. A

That Kingdom Hearts "funny video" on youtube

So, so so sorry since this is EXTREMELY ancient, and if someone clould close this, it's not a big deal, but does anyone have the link to that weird kh2 trailer in japanese with caption jokes? thanks in advance, and I'm so sorry that I'm posting this, but i can't stand going past numerous youtube...
  12. A

If there was a KH3, what worlds would be featured?

Well, just if anyone else had the same thought as me, if there was a KH3, what worlds could be featured? I was thinking worlds like: 1) Pocahontas (It could be possibe, there is a wide enviornment) 2) Finding Nemo (Well, it could happen, right?) 3) Toy Story (Toy Sora! ^.^ It'd be cool to fight...
Back