• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. E

Fanfiction ► The Chronicals of Axel

ooooo getting very interesting. poor roxas :( you will be publishing the part 2 in this thread right?
  2. E

Fanfiction ► The Chronicals of Axel

nice axel story you got goin on, but wait is it true he thought he was ale?
  3. E

Fanfiction ► My KH poem.

that should totally be the lyrics to kh3 or the kh movie and you'll be rich
  4. E

COM Movie

me too god please don't make kh3 take 4 years!!!
  5. E

Fanfiction ► Sora's House Party

wohoo its finally here its awesome as usual :)
  6. E

KH2 Cutscenes archive

Re: *Update 1/21* All KH2 Cutscenes Available although i've already finished the game its nice to see the videos without having to start over and etc so thank you bery bery mucho gracias!!!
  7. E

lol sanctuary is hard to dance to.

exactly you get hurt if you try dancing to sanctuary and is the guy ok?
  8. E

lol sanctuary is hard to dance to.

well i dont know about dancing but i guess you could sort of sway to it like axel...
  9. E

KH2 is #1 on the top ten list...

kh2 selling so well is awesome because there will probably be more effort put into kh3 yay! wow your sig... its like REAL
  10. E

what? are you glaring at rs too?! those look more like shocked eyes to me...
  11. E

ooo haha and what is wrong with you?! why didn't you tell me you had a funny thread started?! *glares at RS
  12. E

lmao roxas=imaginary friend and what do you mean homo leon?! i can't imagine... or maybe i can anyway cant wait for the full chap. 4!! up until now 10/10
  13. E

Secret Kh2 commercial msg?

i knew this long ago but i never heard it so thanks for the link
  14. E

The Unofficial "I Dislike Something in KH2" Thread

the scenes are a bit off. the mouth motions and the sounds don't match. the characters continue to talk after they finished talking. the beginning was extremely long. it made me scream. although it was nice to know who roxas was and all... i was really disappointed with the little mermaid world...
  15. E

Official "I got Kingdom Hearts 2" Thread!

wohoo got my kh2 a while ago and currently in the tronland computer place
  16. E

sanctuary or passion

yes tobuoi is right i choose passion also. it sounds natural... i guess
  17. E

Are you going to be one of those people?

OMG ur sooo lucky! ian 242... i'm asian so my parents will probably hide my kh2 game let alone letting me get it at midnight...
  18. E

e3 2005 trailer

thanks for the link angel!!! ehehehehe
  19. E

i am sooo confused...

i dont know where to start. i've gotten a sig and stuff though. it took a long time. i also made my 1st post!!! i was feeling pretty good then i looked at the post b4 me and it was their like 1000... one! wow... well i need some catchin up to do. and why does it say heartless below my log in...
Back