• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

Did anyone max out all of they're drive forms?

I did and I'm very pleased with the results
  2. R

kingdom hearts voice

I know this is in the wrong section but does anybody know who the voice is from kingdom hearts the one in the beginning that guides sora
  3. R

new video

hey I know this guy has been posting up videos of gameplay and other stuff but if you go to www.gamespot.com they have a movie where you can hear diz voice check it out ps. sorry if this is old
  4. R

secret ending/spoilers

there was something I just noticed. I was watching the secret ending of kindom hearts 2 (again) and when the words memory of xehanort came up. I went back through ansems reports that I found on www.kh-vids.net, there was something that said when ansem found xehanort he had no memory of his past...
  5. R

gamestop trailer

www.kh2.co.uk has just posted a new trailer from gamestop of the new north american tv spot for kh2.
  6. R

question!!

How do you obtain the drive forms? other than valor
  7. R

question (posible spoilers)

okay. I was watching some kingdom hearts 2 movies and in the beginning roxas gets the kingdom key then somehow at the end of his 6 day story he magically ends up with 2 entirely different keyblades, can you tell me how that happened please...... ps. I'm sorry if this is a spoiler for anyone
  8. R

I go with what nomura said

I think the song sanctuary goes with the game perfectly even though I only heard 25 seconds of it, those 25 seconds says it all if you read one of nomura's interviews a while back, he said that sanctuary fits perfectly with the games storyline and if you think about it. the song makes...
Back