• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

Did anyone max out all of they're drive forms?

you don't really need to level everything up to get the secret ending on normal, you just need to complete jiminies journal and seal all of the worlds I beat mine on proud and the secret ending rocks
  2. R

aw c'mon summons aren't all that bad are they?
  3. R

he's awsome, you could either use his blasters to blow away your enemies, or you could use his ukelele to take some health orbs
  4. R

really? what's our favorite summon, mine is stitch
  5. R

valor: anywhere I could fight things wisdom: memory's skyscraper in the world that never was master: the land of dragons outside and inside the palace final: inside the mysterious tower
  6. R

possibly 5 or 6 hours I think
  7. R

Was Ansem move the right one? (spoilers)

Ansem the wise just wanted to follow his heart for once and he did what he had to do
  8. R

glide your welcome =)
  9. R

thay give you 4 different but very useful abilities valor: high jump wisdom: quick run master: ariel maneuver
  10. R

I did and I'm very pleased with the results
  11. R

I took off of my......

it's called sanctuary passion is the japenese version
  12. R

New scans!

these pics are cool
  13. R

kingdom hearts voice

I know this is in the wrong section but does anybody know who the voice is from kingdom hearts the one in the beginning that guides sora
  14. R

about getting kh2

yeah it's true since everybody is reserving it, the first day will only be sold to those who have reserved the game (which is alot of people)
  15. R

KH2 humor

the end of kh1 where riku and sora seal kingdom hearts riku:take care of her. *door closes* riku:I know sora, he'll take good care of..... *door gets caught on his pants and rips them* riku:aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh sora:hey whats the matter riku:how did you.....never mind just hurry, quick unlock the...
  16. R

new video

hey I know this guy has been posting up videos of gameplay and other stuff but if you go to www.gamespot.com they have a movie where you can hear diz voice check it out ps. sorry if this is old
  17. R

Putting 2 and 2 together

they have several recaps of the first game and possibly COM so you shouldn't worry about it, I'm sure they'll keep you up to date on the current events
  18. R

limited edition guide questions

I think the LE guide is 10$ more than the regular edition
  19. R

secret ending/spoilers

there was something I just noticed. I was watching the secret ending of kindom hearts 2 (again) and when the words memory of xehanort came up. I went back through ansems reports that I found on www.kh-vids.net, there was something that said when ansem found xehanort he had no memory of his past...
  20. R

New Kh2 Trailer!!!!!!!!!

that was much better quality than I would have expected kudo's to you dear friend for this fantastic find
Back