• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

God of war-Challenge of the gods

Has anybody beaten the challenge of the gods? It took me 4 hours to, but it was worth it. You can start a new game and play as a Chef, a buisness man, a cow, kratos in ares armor, or kratos in swimming trunks. It is awesome!
  2. D

Dual?

Has anybody seen Dual? I watched on anime unleashed when G4 and tech tv were still together.
  3. D

Fanfiction ► The Cloud Strife Chronicles

Ok, this is my first time trying anything like this, so i woald love to hear any and all constructive critism.All words in ittalics are clouds thoughts Ch.1 Old Ally (Tribute to Colby Taylor,May he rest in peace) A muscular young man with blonde spikey hair and piercing blue eyes sat on a...
  4. D

Squall Fanclub

Welcome to the brand spanking new Squall fanclub. if you would like to join,just post. ~~Members~~ *DarkVenusGospel* *Sora_ish_mine(Mushu)*...
  5. D

Who is That Guy?

After you beat reverse rebirth,who is the blond guy dressed in white?
  6. D

Hi :)

Hello everybody,My name is James and im happy to be a part of this great looking site.:D I LOVE kingdom hearts.
Back