• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. I

Xehanort, Xemnas, ES and Riku

For some time now I have been reading the forums, and have come to the conclusion that all or them are connected. I know it kinda is a little far fetched, but take a look. ES-------->Xehanort----------->Xemnas | \______Xehanorts heartless |_Riku Sorry about the crudeness of...
  2. I

Heartless?

Hey i got a question here, and any imput is ok. The heartless contain hearts, just corrupted ones. Yet the Nobodies have no hearts. The Heartless are only hearts in reality, as the body makes a nobody. So why are they called heartless, as we can all see a heart fly up from them when we kill...
  3. I

Sad when you beat kh2?

my opinion: those who where sad... normal cuz it was the end of a great game those who cried.... ok its just a game those who were indifferent.... you didn't get into the game or you are not that emotional. Personally i was said and i layed in bed not sleeping thinking aw man like another 4...
  4. I

Glide ability, where to get it?

level three cuz level two and four are just drive increases and level 3, 5 and 7 are glide upgrades.
  5. I

final form?????

this is a little off topic but have any of you went into anti when you were trying to go into final? its never happened to me so im starting to think its like an anti-anti-form. Ok back on topic. Just train with wisdom next to where you first fight roxas. thats what happened to me. I was all...
  6. I

ultimate master training method

You guys might have found this way out already but i just want to post it... go to mulan world. get like a bunch of ethers. go to the checkpoint area. go next to the mountain pass entrance, by the fireworks/missile cart. go into master mode. break the cart with fire (attacking it normal takes...
  7. I

drive form lvls

ok this isnt about how you level up but does anyone know how high you can get drive forms leveled up?
  8. I

The official 'Complain about how you're not getting it on the 28th' thread

Re: im cheezzed off ha ha got my game last night
  9. I

The rise in closed threads

Have you noticed that with the release of the game so close that there are many more closed threads on the top page? People all think that their game release time deserves a new thread... It is so annoying!!!!!!!
  10. I

Live Kh2 Review At 4 On Gamespot!!!

no they mean pacific standard time... my computers on the fritz and i cant register.... sob. do they have a video of it for later viewing?
  11. I

KH2 Release Date Discussion Thread

basically confirmed what i was thinking... Thanks a lot TwilightSoulKey! This is a real blow to those who thought that they were getting it shipped to them on the 28th throught the mail, cuz its like the fastest is 1 day shipping (at least at my place) and thats still the 29th. And you think of...
  12. I

Mtv Commercial

gotta get it online cuz my reception sucks.... please work stupid T.V.!!!!!!!!!!
  13. I

4 yrs or 4 days?

i rue the day that i fully beat the game and found out about the sequel. I would have lived in bliss until today when i saw the ad in the paper.... if only.
  14. I

just to shake up the people so confident in their release dates... Target Stores stated their release dates as March 30th, but if you read the little * by it and squint at the tiny writting ur not supposed to be able to read it says that the release date may undergo change. The retailers are...
  15. I

i dont think that Gamestop ships the games so do they really for sure know? just asking.
  16. I

^^salvation!!!!!!!! I think you should post the results in a seperate thread, cuz this is already 73 PAGES LONG!!!!!
  17. I

want to know what bothers me? we are so close to this game coming out, yet we have no commercials and the release date is a topic for discussion. You would think with it coming out in less than 5 days that we would be a little more informed.
  18. I

yes i get friday off this week! KH2 on friday during the day and i dont have to take off school! Yeah what u said about the shipping is true, and they might "ship" on the 28th, but it will arrive later depending on what u payed for shiping (first day,ect.)
  19. I

Poll:Who would win, valor, wisdom, or regular form?

depends on where u fight. If u fight in a small area valor would dominate through close quarters fighting. Larger areana and Wisdom would win through long range
  20. I

Yeah Sunday ads!!!!!!!! I got the goods on the release dates on several stores. The game comes out at Best Buy on the 29th for 50 bucks. game comes out at Target for 45 dollars. Game comes out everywhere sometime this week. Walmart never sends my house an ad, and Circuit City didn’t include the...
Back