• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Helionus

If Melody of Memory got a sequel what non-music features would you like to see?

I just thought that I might be stray too far from rhythm genre. But anyways, what I wanted IS more boss battles. Particularly Yound Xehanort, since L'Impeto Oscuro is my favorite boss theme. Also would be cool to include the Data Remixes. Some sort of special section like in KHIIFM and Re:Mind...
  2. Helionus

If Melody of Memory got a sequel what non-music features would you like to see?

More boss battles. But not like, every single Org member or something, just a little more. Young Xehanort in DDD section is must have for me. Maybe Marluxia for CoM section. I wish Armored Xehanort fight also, but maybe that would be too much
  3. Helionus

How many Kingdom Hearts exist?

So, it means that all of them is one entity, just summoned by different means?
  4. Helionus

How many Kingdom Hearts exist?

So, we see at least four iterations of it. Is they all are separate things or one? Khwiki describes them as separate, but if that would be the case, then Xehanort's schemes would go to waste. I always thought that it's the same entity, which cannot be "recreated" in general term, and Ansem and...
  5. Helionus

Name one worst and one best thing in each game

I list those i've played myself - Kingdom Hearts / Final Mix Pro - the A T M O S P H E R E Con - slow gameplay Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories / Re:Chain of Memories Pro - The general plot, especially on Sora's side Con - cards. Kingdom Hearts II / Final Mix Pro - Satisfying gameplay Con...
  6. Helionus

TERRA-XEHANORT

I always thought that Terranort DID lost his memory after battle at Radiant Garden, but he regains it sometime later. It maybe after experiments but I bet he just recover from loss and became angry Terranort again not long after he became Apprentice, but decides to continue being just scholar in...
Back