• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

The Return

Hi everyone. For the...two percent of the site that may remember me, I'd like to say hello again. ^-^ For school and internet-access related reasons, I haven't really posted seriously on here in...well, it's been a year, at the very least. So, I'm...back...and stuff. I'm always happy to get...
  2. A

Gamecube freeloader help

I'm planning to import the Japanese game, naruto Clash of Ninja 4. But, I heard that I'd need a freeloader to play it. I have an Americian GameCube (If there's any differance) So, where should I get a freeloader, what type should I get, and how do I use it? Thanks in advance.
  3. A

Harvest Moon DS Help Needed

Recently, I bought Harvest Moon Ds. I was hoping it would be better than the GBA version, and so far it seems to be much worse. I recently started, and the town appears to be devoid of any people. Nothing is open (Except for the phone stuff) If anyone has this game, and would be willing to help...
  4. A

Prelude to a battle!

Okay...basicly, I'm working on a new RP charector...It should be ready in around a week, IF I have the time to finish the background story. So, this is mainly a thread I'm creating in advance, in case I finish early. Rules: No god modding, power playing, you should know this already. If someone...
  5. A

Kingdom Hearts II: Reverse

Kingdom Hearts II: REVERSE Okay...imagine Kingdom Hearts Two, twisted. For example: Roxas, is still his original cold hearted self. Castle Oblivion...turned out different. Sora's still asleep, but the Orginization XIII, has it's ranks full. In fact, aside from the thirteen, new members have...
  6. A

Devil May Cry My thread to discuss ANYTHING related to Devil May Cry1-3

If you read the title, you get the idea. Post, and enjoy!
  7. A

Kingdom Hearts: Finaly Beaten (With the secret ending!)

As the title says, I finally beat the first kingdom hearts. As I was also beating Star Ocean, till the end of time and FF X-2, it took a while. I think that the scenes during the credits and the ending (and the 'secret' ending) rocked. Next Project: KH2 and .hack 1-4. (Thank god for summer)
  8. A

If this is the wrong place to post, I'm sorry. I'm trying to get a avatar or profile pic, but whenever I add one, even if it's small, it says that it is too large What should I do? I've tryed several different ones, but to no avail. Please help. (To reply, just send me a message, sinse I'm...
  9. A

RP battle against me, Arzur!

This is my first rp battle, so I might mess up a bit. You can correct me, but don't act all high-and-mighty when you do. The arena spans from a large pool of water with platforms and towers, to a large futureistic city, as well as everything in between. I'll post my template after someone joins...
  10. A

.Hack The New World

.Hack The New World Please join Hirokie was reformating an area of the world. Suddenly, he heard a voice: "What are you doing to MY World!? Die, and leave me!" He turned to see a humongous monster. "Wha?" In seconds, the monster had beaten him. In the real world, the user behind the avatar...
  11. A

Psychic Acadamy

Welcome to Aoi Acadamy. In this school for the gifted, teachers train students in the ways of the aura.It's just like collage, execpt there's crazy aura hunters, psychic erm...psychos, and tons of epic fights. In this world, auras were receantly discovered. Mankind is still adjusting to the...
  12. A

Lord of Flames

Now recruiting After the defeats of Sin and Vegnagun, Yuna and Tidus's sacrifices are all but forgotten. A new evil has emerged. The lord of flames now rules all of Spira. Either fight for him, or against him. If he isn't stopd the world shall surel be destroyed. Rules: Romance, yes Blood...
  13. A

Hi everyone

Hi, the names Arzur, (Kazu in the rpgs) and I am obviously new:D Soooo, feel free to share tips and stuff. Plus, I'm looking for a custem sig, anyone wanna help?:confused:
  14. A

Naruto 2000

It's Naruto, 2000 years later. All traces of ninja have been forgotten. they are gone, or are they? You play as a ninja in hideing, trying to uphold the way of the ninja, and survive.
Back