• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

Kingdom Hearts I&IIFigures at Comi-Con

Why no Riku!?!?! I mean, he ROCKED in KH2!!!! And they should have all of the Org. members, but Axel, looks SWEET!
  2. C

Kingdom Hearts: Finaly Beaten (With the secret ending!)

I actually loved the secret ending to KH1, the ending for KH2, wasn't bad, more confusing, but not as much action. WHOOP WHOOP 100th post!
  3. C

Double-Techs

DUDE! I know YOU! on G2, I'm Cameron09, just wanted to point that out. lol, and yes, they are limit attacks and they are really cool looking. What was on the cover of the magazine?
  4. C

What do you say????

yeah, i put it as the best. It did have a problem here or there, but nothing too major.
  5. C

FAQ : Enemy Locations and Item Drops

Thank You so much Ultima SoraFan, that was a lifesaver! I would give you a rep point, if i only knew how.........
  6. C

FAQ : Enemy Locations and Item Drops

Um, quick question, I know that the Assassin is in TWTNW, but where at? I need one Twilight Gem to get the Ultima, and I've been looking FOREVER!!! I know it has to be in the castle, cause it's only heartless down below. So please pm me, or just write an answer on this forum. Thank You!!!!!
  7. C

what is your most hated keyblade

Monochrome was pretty bad, and Rumbling Rose looked horrible.
  8. C

Yes, Another Theory

That could be a very good possibility, and if they are the body's light, I bet they would have to be cased up (hence the armor)
  9. C

what is your fav thing a character said in kh2?

when Roxas said "I guess my summer vacation is over.." That was sad, poor kid.
  10. C

oh my god

Nice find!
  11. C

The Official: Do You Like Sora Or Roxas More?

Roxas, he just has a more unique story, and is much cooler looking than sora
  12. C

Summon?

Simba from KH1!!!! he rocked Um wow, I just figured out that this was for CoM, my bad, then it'd definitly be Cloud
  13. C

Limited Edition covers: which did you get?

I got final, and it seems like most other people did too, kind've a let down. When i opened it and i saw the white cover i was like "i bet this is rare" well, appareantly not! oh well, Jiminy's Journal is sweet! It would've been really cool if they put out an anti-form cover!
  14. C

To most who pre-ordered Dance with Joy! (I hope it happened to everyone)

Yeah, thank you so much TSK, and Xaldin, you rock! And Xaldin, after you get a few things loaded up, take a break and play the game for a while. Experience it for yourself, take some "you" time.
  15. C

Sharing the love/ my gamestop pwns

how much do you think one of the stands would cost?
  16. C

When KH2 comes out what will you do?

Hmm...Maybe shed a tear and give a little prayer to Nomura lol, then I'm gonna play the hell out've it, and then it'll scratch, I'll shed a tear again, and get another!
  17. C

Drive Question

To tell you the truth I'm going to use the new keyblades, I've heard that they are cool and really strong.
  18. C

darkside in KH2

I love his little scarf thingy. I think he looks a hell of a lot sweeter than Darkside!
  19. C

Dose any1 know if there will be A kingdom hearts II ultamania book in english

I definitly made sure that I preordered/reserved the LE quide. It would be sweet though if the Ultimania came to America in English. Oh man..........sweet.......*drools*
Back