• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

Crazy Theory

Okay for those of you who have beaten the game you know how Kairi has her own keyblade which means she is a weildier well since Namine is her nobody does that mean she is a weildier too( Just like Sora and Roxas)?
  2. C

Auto Reload Trouble...

Ok I'm getting ready to fight Xigbar and I want to switch an item in the auto-reload position only thing is that i can't do it the item i want to have auto-reload is an elixir but I only have two items on AR (Potion and Mega-Potion) so how to i swap item's in the AR postition?
  3. C

FF Advent Children

Okay guys don't flame me but what is the name of the FF character that is dressed all in red that has a gun with 3 barrels (I haven't played any ff games before but im gonna start now)?
  4. C

Kh and Kh2 quotes

Everybody i was wondering if you could help a member out by saying quotes from Kingdom Hearts or Kingdom Hearts 2 that really mean a lot to you, the reason i am doing this is because at the school i go to we have a last year assignment to come up with a favorite quote that we have for people to...
  5. C

names of roxas keyblades

what are some of the names of roxases keyblades?
  6. C

who likes rock?

my favorite band is guns "n" roses and rob zombie what the heck u guys listen to?
  7. C

What does Riku look like in kh2?

I've been wondering how he is actually gonna look in kh2 like i know he wears the org. robe now but can anyone give me a pretty accurate description?
  8. C

What should I do?!

Ok i can't afford kh2 and i am gonna go crazy if all my friends keep bragging about this and that about the game what do i do in the meentime until i can get it?
  9. C

Character question...

What is the name of Ariel's little pet fish the yellow and blue one?
  10. C

2 character questions

What is the name of Hercules girlfriend and who is that girl with the brown hair that is friends with Leon (not Yuffie the other one)
  11. C

What exactly is deep dive?

I here a lot of people talking about "Deep Dive" what is that?
  12. C

Roxas=Sora?

When u switch around the letters Roxas name spells XSora...what does this mean?!
  13. C

Freking Huge Battle!!

I saw a clip from some website while ago and sora, goofy, donald have to fight about 10 million heartless any ideas about this battle?
  14. C

[b]Gigantic Battle?![b]

i saw a clip of a freking Huge battle and sora, goofy, and donald are the only ones there in a sort of purple pit place anyone know what it has to do with the story?
  15. C

Anti drive form?

Is that when u fuse with the heartless?
  16. C

How many drive forms are there?

title pretty much explains it.
  17. C

How do i customize my own forum page?

the title pretty much explians it i mean like pictures and stuff like that
  18. C

How do i customize my own forum page?

how do i put pictures of my favorite things when i respond or make a thread?
  19. C

Best games so far for Xbox 360?

Which x360 game do you think is best so far?
  20. C

Xbox 360 best games so far?

In your own opinion which is the best game for x360?
Back