• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. LittleNightmare

Photoshop For Logo Help

There are tons of apps out there that can help you with this. I know one application, it was recommended to me by a good friend. There you can remove watermarks, add them, invent and make your own logos. For me personally, it suited me, since there you can remove and add a watermark, it is...
  2. LittleNightmare

Film ► Live Action Lilo and Stitch

Lilo and Stitch is one of my favorite cartoons, I still watch it and I am nostalgic for my childhood.
  3. LittleNightmare

Film ► POCAHONTAS

I don't know why, but when my parents showed me Pocahontas as a child, I didn't like it at all. Since that moment, I have not watched this cartoon even once, now I think I'll look, suddenly after 20 years I will like it.
  4. LittleNightmare

Film ► Cruella: May 2021

I don’t know what people didn’t like, but many of my friends didn’t like Cruella, although I didn’t like it very much. Yes, this is typical, but still at least something new is being released.
Back