• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

KH2 Ending Discussion Thread

Re: KH2 Ending Discussion Thread ***Major Spoilers*** It could be sora, rikku, and kairi all grown up and became full flegde keyblade warriors. lmao, this sound so much like star wars now. Anyway, yea... they're all grown up. Thats all i can come up with.
  2. S

Requesting

I'm actually looking for everlasting by boa. anyone here has it? or know where i can get it. also, anyone know any good places to download jpop or anime/game music. i would want some DDL sites and besides gendou.
  3. S

Game System you own

So, what game system do you people own? I myself have a modded ps2, broken gamecube, gameboy(fat version), gameboy pocket, gameboy color, gameboy advance, modded ps1, and a psp.
  4. S

Gundam Series

I know that there's already a gundam seed thread, but this thread is manly going to talk about gundams in general. So, tell us which series is your favorite or you can talk about how they are and etc. I myself watched every single gundam series that was ever created except for the sd gundam...
  5. S

Where and How do you get your animes

I don't know if this forum allows the talk of warez or not. I'm just curious where and how you guys get your anime. I get them through BT and IRC. if i can't a way to download the anime i want and i really want it, i just buy them from chinatown in NYC. they got like almost all kind of anime to...
  6. S

Your Hobby

Well tell us what your hobby is. Let us know what you do in your free-time. On a second thought, don't tell us what you do in private. well, let me start you guys off. I collect and build gundam model. do research on pc parts. Play a lot of video games. Read my text books but never do the...
  7. S

Its Me

For those who can't read japanese or chinese or maybe don't have the fonts for it. My name ain't a bunch of box(this is taken from akura). Its Wong Seiro(romaji form). Wong is my first name and Seiro is just a japanese name i gave myself. A high schooler that likes anime, but not to the point of...
Back