• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

Whats the deal with BBS Volume 2?

Was it scrapped for good? I can't find any info on it
  2. R

The significance of orange/yellow eyes.

As we've seen, orange or yellowish eyes usually signify that the person has experienced dangerous amounts of darkness. However, is it just darkness or is it something else? As we've seen both Braig and Isa had normal colored eyes, but somehow their eye colors change to orange. Many people assume...
  3. R

Affinity level

What is the maximum affinity level your Dream Eaters can get? I'm up to 7 on one of them, but when is it maxed out?
  4. R

Gameinformer review

According to Gameinformer's website, they gave KH3D an 8.25, but according to this scan from this month's issue of Gameinformer, the game scored a 94. Why is that? Was it just a typo? or are the magazine and website reviews two separate reviews from different people? Here's the magazine scan...
  5. R

Flick Rush

How do you unlock more Flick Rush cups? And how many are there?
  6. R

Lea and Ienzo

I'm nearly 100% sure that Lea and Ienzo share a scene in DDD. Do they ever mention the fact that Axel had Zexion killed by Repliku? Shouldn't Ienzo be pissed? What about Even?
  7. R

Momentos/Flashbacks

Can someone explain these to me? What's the purpose of including these if they are optional? Do they make it clear that you HAVE to watch these to get the full story? From what I've seen you have to watch them all, or it makes no sense.
  8. R

Mickey's keyblade

Any explanation on why Mickey used Star Seeker in re: Coded? I'm pretty sure he uses Kingdom Key D in KH:3D.
  9. R

Celebrities who like Kingdom Hearts

Lately I've been trying to compile a list of celebs who are fans of the series. So far I have discovered Skrillex is a fan, as well as Soulja Boy the rapper. My sources include a Skrillex interview here: Skrillex Chats With 98 Rock's Mike Anderson - YouTube! And G4TV's top 100 game countdown...
  10. R

Braig or Xigbar?

Any confirmation on who the guy at the end of 3D who confronts Sora is yet? Not that it really matters because they are technically the same person, but for clarity's sake... He and others refer to him as Xigbar, and his theme song is titled "Xigbar". So is it Xigbar or Braig? Is it Xigbar, but...
  11. R

Any confirmation on how...

Xemnas and Xehanort's Heartless are alive again? How did MX do that? Is it just part of a dream? And is YMX part of the dream too? Or is it really him, but he traveled to the future? And is that Xigbar or Braig? Shouldn't it be Braig?
  12. R

Braig's motivation.

Why exactly did Braig agree to aid Master Xehanort? I assumed it was because he wanted to ally with someone so strong, or because MX simply forced him. The scene where MX threatens Braig with his Keyblade supports this, but is there a more concrete reason?
  13. R

So, is BBS volume 2 still a thing orrr?

If it's really a new game, do you think it will be released after 3D? Also, do you think it could be a prequel to the original BBS? A prequel to a prequel is pretty crazy, but it could work. 3D is theorized to give us backstory on Xehanort as a boy. Perhaps BBS Volume 2 allows you to play as...
  14. R

Question about Xion

How is it possible that she was created from Sora's leaked memories? Sora didn't go to sleep until the end of COM, yet Xion exists before the Organization left to go to Castle Oblivion. Sora never lost any memories until he got to CO. So how is it possible for Xion to be made from his leaked...
  15. R

Star Seeker

Has there been any confirmation or explaination as to why Mickey wields the Star Seeker in re:Coded, rather than his regular dark side keyblade?
  16. R

Kingdom Hearts is owning IGN's top 100 PS2 games list.

Top 100 PS2 Games - Top 100 PlayStation 2 Games - IGN Re:COM is on there and so is KH2. I'm guessing the original KH1 is also going to make the list, but it will be much higher up.
  17. R

How "time travel" could be a technical possibility.

Although this is not really time travel, it is a technical option. Consider Vanitas. He looks exactly like present day Sora, despite the fact that he exists in the past where Sora hasn't grown to that age yet. If Vanitas was able to take on the form of future Sora by Ven connecting with young...
  18. R

For all of you who are using IMDB as a reliable source...

...I rest my case.
  19. R

The new secret boss isn't a secret at all.

I am 90% sure that the boss is none other than Master Xehanort. Simple. He has an Organization cloak. The only thing I question is his weapons. We've seen him possessing a Keyblade, but the secret boss has weapons similar to Xemnas. However, as proven by Roxas and Xigbar when a human becomes a...
  20. R

The *spoiler* in BBS are not a plot hole

It's been thought that the Heartless did not come into creation until Xehanort's experiments in Radiant Garden. This would mean AFTER the events of BBS. This is true. However it is also true that Heartless have existed before BBS as well. Pay close attention now: The Heartless have existed for...
Back