• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. HAWTSAUCE

A choice

I'll mix one special interest with another and bring forth a Silent Hill world. Not saying its a good idea or even makes sense i just want to see it! i want it to be goofy and tonally confusing \and bad in a good way. Im throwinfg star wars away as well as Marvel and..hm...Rava the Last Dragon
  2. HAWTSAUCE

What would you do in KH?

Im not to interested in the fighting aspect but i would basicaly become a space tourist! Cheking out every world and learning about its history <3 ah man and drawing all the heartless i see >_< It would be very interesting for sure! Maybe set up my permanent home in Twilight Town
  3. HAWTSAUCE

there goes my save data...DX

My boyfriend thought that moving his ps4 data to mine wouldn't wipe my own data and now all my progress is gone TvT Luckily I had already beat kh3 but I was switching between playing 1 and 2 and had nearly finished 1 D-,: I know I can just replay them but I am really bad at these games and a...
  4. HAWTSAUCE

What side games do YOU want?

now, THIS is what I truly want the most out of a side game! I can admit that the sea salt trio is the main reason I love kingdom hearts and I want them to hang out with Hayner, Pence, and Olette SO BAD
  5. HAWTSAUCE

Sora from Kingdom Hearts announced as a new DLC fighter in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

idk if anyone's mentioned it yet but the fact that the animation slows down just like in kingdom hearts when Sora wins a game is one of my fave details of this! I love small details like that, shows how much care was put into it. Then again maybe smash usually slows down at the end, I haven't...
  6. HAWTSAUCE

kh oc design feedback?

aah i feel like im making to many posts on this website or something :,-) anyways I'm making a shameless self insert for myself! like real shameless, shipped with a canon character kinda deal? But I want to know if he looks,,,,kingdom hearts enough if that makes sense?? like I started with my...
  7. HAWTSAUCE

what kh lore is essential 2 understand kh?

Alright i'll def playthrough bbs first. I have to admit im hesitant just because im very attached to the sea salt and destiny island trios and have a hard tine getting onto a whole new cast sometimes, but im sure I'll get just as attached to these new guys? Ive heard great things about it. Also...
  8. HAWTSAUCE

what kh lore is essential 2 understand kh?

edit: thanks for all the replies guys. Im def gonna play bbs before even starting this project, and I plan to go into all the complicated details because its rlly more for me that my friends tbh. I just want to ramble about a thing I love Im going to be making a huge presentation(for fun) on...
  9. HAWTSAUCE

Would you be in favor of Original/Square Enix worlds in replace of Disney worlds?

twilight town is my fave world so I'm sure more original worlds would be a nice edition. As for square enix,, i think a dragon quest 11 world would be fun, and I just want an excuse for sora to meet noctis and prompto TvT Square enix has a bunch of nice games, too bad I can't see a way for my...
  10. HAWTSAUCE

i know im the one who made this thread but I'm throwing in another one.... as an auistic guy, sharing my special interest is like a love language so I wish their was a multiplayer kingdom hearts game! i want to be able to play with my husband or my friends instead of hogging the tv to play a kh...
  11. HAWTSAUCE

Hello everybody

Hello! I'm new here as well and everyone on here seems super friendly ^_^
  12. HAWTSAUCE

aaa it sounds so cool :,-) kinda makes me mad we never got it
  13. HAWTSAUCE

Is it true that kh fans think this?

Im feeling kinda disheartened after hearing quite a few people echo the opinion that real kh fans hate the sequel and no one with actual interest or comprehension of the series could enjoy it..... i loved kingdom hearts 3 and honestly thought it was a great sequel!! I also tend to favor other...
  14. HAWTSAUCE

I loved Dark Cloud so this game would get my money so fast
  15. HAWTSAUCE

ooo its a final fantasy thing ok! Ive never really gotten too much into final fantasy, iv only played a bit of ff 15 myself. Will def check it out tho if I end up getting into any other ff games
  16. HAWTSAUCE

woah, i love how much thought you've put into these! They're all pretty compelling but I would just adore to see the Nintendo one <3 no clue what dissidia is tho.... i'll have to look into that sometime
  17. HAWTSAUCE

Playing Melody of Memory has got me thinking about future side games...personally I'd love a dumb pokemon go kind of game where you collect heartless/dream eaters but i recon y'all wilk have all sorts of ideas that are actually cool! I also just want Riku to have his own game and this is silly...
Back