• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Mods

i was just again banned from chat and some rastict kid was making comments to me so i gt mad and said shit back this place needs some help where u at unkownboy stand up to this bull
  2. S

mods here be on some

i just got banned out of chat i had no warning and he booted me and the kid started this
  3. S

illegal immigation

man i really hot about this because illegal take away more than they give like health care and welfare and jobs away from legal i don't care if your black and illegal it not right to come here illegal and take more than u give here a example a computor job pays 60perhour to legal people then...
  4. S

harry potter

who read it the best book ever made man i can't image the book ending
  5. S

rap battle

yall need start this up now right let the raps begin free style
  6. S

best bok ever........

Bartimaeus the triology best ever
  7. S

i new

i only been on here for 3 months eamil so time i 'm just trying buid some repwww.tyronebiggins24@yahoo.com
  8. S

who want start a cool club

i want start some thing that every will want to join so if u got ideas pm and how do even start some on here
  9. S

whats up this Smith5000

i want to have a dicussion about rap girls and games girls are welcome to comment on what girls want and need by the way juvenile is the best rapper
Back