• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Gothtaku666

Theories on quadratum.

So I just posted on a different thread on what Square Enix properties everyone wants to see in the future of Kingdom Hearts. Anyway this thread or my post here is to go off of the belief of quadratum being a world of Square Enix properties. Doodoo ties between Final Fantasy that have always been...
  2. Gothtaku666

For others who want more Square enix stuff in kh

So I'm one of the people who sees Kingdom Hearts as a final fantasy spin-off I'm one of those who sees Kingdom Hearts that sees it as a Square Enix game and not really a Disney one. I know I'm in a minority of people not exactly a vocal one either unfortunately however I am curious as to what...
  3. Gothtaku666

Came across an old Thread from 2005

Hey guys I came across an old thread on here from about 2005 or 2006 same Kingdom Hearts II had T for Teen rating by the ESRB can anyone actually confirm if that's true or not I have no problem believing either side especially due to some of the content in Kingdom Hearts 2 if you took out the...
  4. Gothtaku666

I have an interesting idea

So if you seen octopath traveler and the upcoming triangle strategy it's made me think about what if Kingdom Hearts at that and I know there's the upcoming Dragon Quest 2D 3D remake and from what I've seen of the Final Fantasy pixel remasters small elements that have been added and the mock-up...
  5. Gothtaku666

Do you think Kingdom hearts \ verum rex should cater twords the T rating

I Would like to talk. About the Kingdom Hearts series and Verum Rex getting a T rating. I know Verum Rex is most likely for a T for Teen rating however I would like to point out that the Kingdom Heart series in many respects is long overdue for the T rating especially when the actual contents...
  6. Gothtaku666

So im going to be writing YouTube videos and articles on KH

Hey guys so I'm going to be working on alot of stuff for kh. The list is my names for scripts 1 . Why TETSUYA NOMURA doesn't deserve the hate he gets. 2. VERUM REX the Nomura cut of FINAL FANTASY XV 3. Why I personally think KINGDOM HEARTS is a FINAL FANTASY spinoff. 4. How small...
  7. Gothtaku666

The hate for nomura is getting old

Hey guys so this is going to be a practice thread because I'm trying to make some articles related to Square Enix and Kingdom Hearts so please bear with me on this and any help you can give me would be very much appreciated I'm working on a few articles that I'd like to write revolving around...
  8. Gothtaku666

Kingdom hearts and symbolism

I'm not sure how many people really think about it but Kingdom Hearts uses a lot of symbolism many people know this as many authors writers of any type tend to do this but Kingdom Hearts does it in such a unique way that I can really only compare texting you no more to a writer or director like...
Back