• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Gothtaku666

For others who want more Square enix stuff in kh

And that doesn't keep it from Being a spinoff. Ether rather Squall and cloud being in it or not doesn't keep it from being a Spinoff. It was Squares pitch they took Final Fantasy game play and made it action based They took the items and spells that are from Final Fantasy even if no...
  2. Gothtaku666

We can agree to disagree and leave it at that but I'm sorry KH is a spinoff guys I know alot of people do not like hearing that but what it takes makes it a spinoff. I'm not going to debate this with people like at all. Ever. It's like the Big 3 that will Forever be Bleach one peice and...
  3. Gothtaku666

Lol I understood that Refrence
  4. Gothtaku666

I'm sorry but Kingdom Hearts is not an individual franchise it is a spinoff and if you don't like me saying that do not interact with me at all.
  5. Gothtaku666

Theories on quadratum.

So I just posted on a different thread on what Square Enix properties everyone wants to see in the future of Kingdom Hearts. Anyway this thread or my post here is to go off of the belief of quadratum being a world of Square Enix properties. Doodoo ties between Final Fantasy that have always been...
  6. Gothtaku666

So I'm one of the people who sees Kingdom Hearts as a final fantasy spin-off I'm one of those who sees Kingdom Hearts that sees it as a Square Enix game and not really a Disney one. I know I'm in a minority of people not exactly a vocal one either unfortunately however I am curious as to what...
  7. Gothtaku666

Would you be in favor of Original/Square Enix worlds in replace of Disney worlds?

Honestly with Qudratum becoming a thing I just hope it happens overall the Disney worlds don't add anything to soras character Development in truth with the Acceptions Being Kingdom Hearts 1 dream drop distance and the grid in KH2 and beast castle also in KH2. it's different for the manga but...
  8. Gothtaku666

Dragon Quest in Kingdom Hearts

So I'm very much new to the Dragon Quest franchised but I do find this was my only problem with it being featured in Kingdom Hearts because I'd love for it to happen along with the more Square Enix properties my only personal problem is I find Dragon Quest to be a bit too simple and less...
  9. Gothtaku666

Dragon Quest in Kingdom Hearts

Yes well that is very much true in terms of art styles each of the Disney properties featured in Kingdom Hearts have always had very drastically different styles from each other and what number has style is and it does seem that square and namora I have understood that it kind of doesn't really...
  10. Gothtaku666

Came across an old Thread from 2005

Yeah it's pretty cool I don't really remember seeing the art for in and I remember getting Kingdom Hearts 2 upon its English release but I can't seem to find anything on it if you know anyone who can or can find any images of the promotional art can you send it to me if that's okay I know it's a...
  11. Gothtaku666

Came across an old Thread from 2005

Hey guys I came across an old thread on here from about 2005 or 2006 same Kingdom Hearts II had T for Teen rating by the ESRB can anyone actually confirm if that's true or not I have no problem believing either side especially due to some of the content in Kingdom Hearts 2 if you took out the...
  12. Gothtaku666

I have an interesting idea

Very true
  13. Gothtaku666

I have an interesting idea

So if you seen octopath traveler and the upcoming triangle strategy it's made me think about what if Kingdom Hearts at that and I know there's the upcoming Dragon Quest 2D 3D remake and from what I've seen of the Final Fantasy pixel remasters small elements that have been added and the mock-up...
  14. Gothtaku666

Do you think Kingdom hearts \ verum rex should cater twords the T rating

Honestly I don't believe that mostly because outside of Disney properties that are more recent they don't seem to care what what Square does . And upon recently examining KH ive honestly found it to be halfway original stuff especially sense the Disney stuff is just filled content. Modern...
  15. Gothtaku666

I wouldn't agree with that I don't think they need an actual fire arm plus firearms have been used in past KH games clayton comes to mind especially because that was an annoying boss fight.
  16. Gothtaku666

I Would like to talk. About the Kingdom Hearts series and Verum Rex getting a T rating. I know Verum Rex is most likely for a T for Teen rating however I would like to point out that the Kingdom Heart series in many respects is long overdue for the T rating especially when the actual contents...
  17. Gothtaku666

The hate for nomura is getting old

Ok that cleared stuff up
  18. Gothtaku666

Where and when do you think the next Kingdom Hearts will be announced?

If we get any announcements for phase 2 this year it'll be at TGS or jumps festa and Rather it Be a Verum Rex Spinoff or KHIV or both is a good assumption but I assume if anything it'll be next year I highly doubt we will get more than Dark Road this year but this is NOMURA so he may give us a...
  19. Gothtaku666

I'm not so sure about the fandoms menace and the Prequels these days I have plenty of friends who are apart of it who really really love the Prequels I usually hear them talking about... the Sequel trilogy and how it goes against both Prequels and og trilogy plus they'll praise mando both clone...
  20. Gothtaku666

It just always ends up like this it's just not ok I want to put an end to atleast most of it I disagree with the Last part because everything he's done while making it a serious is actually really good everything he's shown proves he's a fantastic writer he's just different and doesn't do...
Back