• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Z

What would be your choice?.....

If you had a choice....what would you choose? Light? aka sora Dark? aka riku twlight? aka bhk ************************NO SPOILERS!!*********************** (just a poll till kingdom hearts 2 arrives, i was bored!:) )
  2. Z

The voice beyond!?

Remember in Sora's awakening in Kingdom Hearts?....how a voice guided sora through the beginning fights, told him about "this is the last haven you'll find here...."at the end of the world save point, and at the end of the game "You are the one, who will open the Door to the Light."? Do you...
  3. Z

I took off of my......

part-time job just for this game, I'll be off for 4 days, yay, long enough for me to enjoy the game, if I get the game on the 28th or the 29th, I'll post the Sanctuary lyrics, its supposed to be in the game manual.(don't flame me if you know this, this is for those who don't) 5 DAYS LEFT!!:)
  4. Z

This is just a poll, forgive me...

....if it was already posted, but I just thought why not?:)
  5. Z

Kingdom Hearts II Game Points (short, sweet, to the point)

Here it is, hope u like it, let me know if anything is off or incorrect, I've done a lot of research to make sure this info is accurate as possible(over 2 years!!!!)lol. *Adding to the excitement, especially the new spells, recreated ones, and summoning, in which players control their summons...
Back