• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

The World That Never Was Pic

Does anyone have a good pic of The World That Never Was? I can't find one. One that doesn't show any characters (except maybe like black cloaked people from Deep Dive...).
  2. K

What's the World?

What's the place where Axel fights with Sora against the Nobodies called? I can't remember....
  3. K

Which would you rather have an AMAZING website of?

Pokemon or Kingdom Hearts? Your call.
  4. K

Hey........WAIT A MINUTE!!!!!!!!!!

I just read a post about the ES looking like Saix. Well, if you notice, there is also a soldier that looks like ROXAS!!!!!!!!! And I know that girl looks like someone from the Org. but I can't put my finger on it.......it's not Larxene. Or is it...... Anyway, bottom line. Could there be...
  5. K

WHAT?! Oh, cheapness!!!!!!!

Ok, so yesterday, I was looking for KH news because KHInsider was down. So I go to this site and I read an article. I thought it was old news, so I kept going. It just so happens that that exact article IS FEATURED ON KHINSIDER A DAY LATER!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M SO MAD THAT I DIDN'T POST IT...
  6. K

Ok, time to bring something to the table.

If you notice, in the secret ending the Blue Haired Girl (BHG) sees Roxas (I think) falling off the edge. And (as you all saw) it gets a close up of Roxas's face. It shows the BHG in his eye. This means (obviously) he was looking at her with caring. She looked very worried beyond just a battle...
  7. K

I just realized something that is really really really dumb.......

ALL OF THE SOLDIERS ARE NEW CHARACTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!! So if they have no connections to the previous characters, then the series would pretty much be starting over again!!!!!!! These guys have got to have some sort of connection to previous characters BUT I DON'T KNOW WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!
  8. K

What's Wrong With My Secret Ending!!!!!!!!!!!!

It says on the home page of KHInsider that a new version with sound is available. BUT IT'S NOT WORKING!!!! IT SAYS IT'S NO LONGER AVAILABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT'S WRONG!!!!!!!!!
  9. K

Could the to bald guys be different people?

If you notice, the inside of there capes are different colors. And they look like they are in different places. They kinda look like just a little different to me...... Even I doubt this theory, just thought I should bring it up...... (spelled to wrong in the title. I have a sprained thumb. Sry!)
  10. K

Photoplus is confusing......

I'm not a huge tech guy. Here's my question: How do you make a background that isn't just solid color? Like for a sig.
  11. K

NCAA Bracket

What are your thoughts? Did your team get in?
  12. K

The "My Life Sucks" Fanclub

You can join if you think you life sucks. Give me a reason. Here's mine: My friend lost his girlfriend and cuts up his hand about it and he only told me which gives me a lot of pressure. My other friend is having girlfriend problems to and I think that girl likes me. And, my Grandma's in the...
  13. K

The Officially Unofficial Demyx Fanclub

I thought it would be cool to have a Demyx fanclub. I'd like to dedicate it to FaceDown. I just think Demyx is freakin awesome. If you think he is too, become a member.
  14. K

Guess where I was yesterday?

I was at a Rascal Flatts concert. We were in the nosebleed but it was awesome! My hearing will never be the same again.
  15. K

Sora and Kairi are in love.

Of course they are. WHY DON'T THEY DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!!!
  16. K

What would be the coolest name for a KH Website?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Any takers?
  17. K

Which name sounds better.....

AAA Kingdom Hearts or The Kingdom Hearts Berserk?
  18. K

I would laugh so hard if my dream was true.........

Ok so this is what happened I was watching (or I guess in) the secret movie for KH2. It got to the end where it says "it all began....with birth by sleep." and then, right after it showed that, I heard a baby crying in the background. Then it showed Sora and Kairi in the same bed talking with...
  19. K

*Kingdom Hearts vs. XIII*

Welcome to Kingdom Hearts vs. XIII! Here’s the Story: Brendan was a 25 year old researcher who loved the studies of Xehanort. He loved Xehanort’s work, but knew he could go farther then Xehanort ever could. He wanted to meet Xehanort, but was told by a boy named “Sora” that he was killed...
  20. K

~*~*~*~*~*The Second Organization XIII*~*~*~*~*~

Welcome to The Second Organization XIII! Here’s the Story: Brendan was a 25 year old researcher who loved the studies of Xehanort. He loved Xehanort’s work, but knew he could go farther then Xehanort ever could. He wanted to meet Xehanort, but was told by a boy named “Sora” that he was killed...
Back