• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Mariya2

Where Kingdom Hearts is failing

KH side failed simply because Disney did not give them the space to expand. When you are under Disney you have no room to grow. What Disney says, goes. Disney wanted the game to suddenly just expand on the Disney movie characters and didn't really care about the KH characters. It's their only...
  2. Mariya2

Then you clearly don't know how the game came about. Disney wanted nothing to do with the game. They told Square Enix not to advertise the first game as a Disney game or any heavy Disney link. Disney only let Square Enix use it because they were not making as much around that time and so this...
  3. Mariya2

The Content wasn't bad. I didn't say any of the Disney Worlds or the Disney Story was bad. I said the balance was so imperfect. There was more Disney than Kingdom Hearts. The truth is Disney take over everything and make it all about Disney when they see money. They tried it with Pixar, DC...
  4. Mariya2

If the OG KH stuff was so rubbish a KH3 wouldn't even be possible. Disney don't get involved in failures. KH was a beauty and had just the right amount of Disney content. It was never a Disney game and Disney made that clear. Suddenly Disney sees profit and get so involved it becomes a Disney...
  5. Mariya2

It's simple for me. If Disney gets more involved that's it. I won't bother looking at KH even if it becomes popular. KH3 was the absolute PISS-TAKE. All them unnecessary overly extended Disney Cutscenes that had NOTHING, like seriously NOTHING to do with KH!! Like all that time could have been...
Back