• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Zackarix

Is there any information on the movement controls for this game?

Recently I gave Honkai: Star Rail a try, but unfortunately I was unable to get far in it because I found the movement controls to be completely unintuitive, as if they were designed with a gaming controller in mind instead of a touchscreen despite only being available on smartphones. For all...
  2. Zackarix

I miss having bonus bosses that aren't uber bosses

I know that this is a me problem and I need to git gud. But I really miss having bonus bosses that required more strategy than "hit it until it dies" without being "so hard that you'll cry" difficult. KH1 had the infamous Sephiroth, but it also had the Phantom, Ice Titan, and Kurt Zisa. KH2FM...
  3. Zackarix

What if? Theatrhythm: Kingdom Hearts

I've been playing Theatrhythm: Final Bar Line and loving it. Alongside enjoying the gameplay, I'm also having fun comparing and contrasting it with Melody of Memory. It's making me wonder how different it would have been if they had "just" decided to make a Kingdom Hearts Theatrhythm game...
  4. Zackarix

PS3 Recommendations in 2022

Recently I got a PS3 to play FF13. Getting a whole console to play just one trilogy is obviously a bit silly even if you manage to snag one for dirt cheap like I did, so what PS3 games would you recommend to a KH and FF that I can't play on PS4? Any recs for for games available on PS1 and PS2...
  5. Zackarix

KHUX ► I miss KHUX

Yes, I know it was mediocre even for a gacha game. And I know that it's actually well preserved for a phone game. But I miss being able to play KHUX as a game instead of a theatre mode with a customizable character. Losing the interactive element takes something away. I wish there was an...
  6. Zackarix

KHUX ► KHUX: The Movie

What are the chances that a sequel to Back Cover is made? This time focusing on the new union leaders and Dandelions. It could reintroduce that characters and plot points that are important to the upcoming to the people who didn't play KHUX. And UE4 assets for Daybreak Town already exist, so...
  7. Zackarix

What if Final Fantasy characters hadn't been used as OC stand-in in the early games?

There's a big difference between how KH treats Disney characters and how it treats FF characters. For the most part the Disney characters are directly based on the films. The FF characters are not lifted from the games, instead most of them inhabit the original worlds and have completely...
  8. Zackarix

KH3 did Radiant Garden dirty

Radiant Garden/Hollow Bastion used to be what was arguably the most important world in the series. It had a central plotline running because it was the birthplace of the Heartless invasion and Organization XIII. It also had subplots like Aqua's Keyblade and armor being there. These plot...
  9. Zackarix

Chain of Memories Spritework Appreciation Post

https://www.spriters-resource.com/game_boy_advance/khcom/ Seriously, just look at it! CoM doesn't just look good for a GBA game, it looks genuinely good. It's a shame that this pixel art fell by the wayside with the 3D remake.
  10. Zackarix

What would you like to see from a Coded remake?

When remaking a KH game is discussed it's usually with Days in mind, and for understandable reasons. But there's another KH game that isn't playable on modern consoles: Coded. Like Day it has been reduced to a cutscene movie, and I'd argue that such a fate is harder on Coded because the...
  11. Zackarix

Keiko Nobumoto, scenario supervisor for KH1, has passed away

https://kotaku.com/keiko-nobumoto-writer-for-cowboy-bebop-and-tokyo-godfa-1848197485 I know that her contributions to KH1 don't get a lot of attention, but this is still sad to hear. The world has lost a legendary writer.
  12. Zackarix

Could the "original" Keyblade war still work as an MMORPG?

When the Keyblade War was introduced as a concept it was supposed to be a conflict so massive that it turned one world into many. When we finally got a game about the war it was disappointing for many reasons, such as the story not quite matching up to what we know (Where's the X-blade?) and...
  13. Zackarix

Should there be a TWEWY rhythm game?

Both TWEWY and NEO have soundtracks full of rockin' tunes. Should there be an entire game based around them?
  14. Zackarix

KHUX ► What should an offline version of KHX/KHUX be like?

If it happens it'll probably just be a port of KHUX with all the online parts removed. But I think that if they put real work into revamping the game it could be halfway decent, at least to the point where it would be worth playing over watching a cutscene video on YouTube: Include all the...
  15. Zackarix

What if KH2 hadn't had revisits?

Or rather, only had revisits on an as-needed basis instead of having two visits for most worlds just because. One thing I know for certain: Beast's Castle would have been one of the last worlds visited instead of one of the first. Xaldin is NOT an early game boss.
  16. Zackarix

What should the next mobile phone game be like?

We all know it's inevitable, freemium phone games are a license to print money. With KHUX officially dead there will be another coming down the pipeline sooner or later, the best we can hope for is that it will be better than KHUX. So with the in mind what should it play like, what should the...
  17. Zackarix

How far does the Tarzan embargo go?

Obviously the characters are off limits. There were no Deep Jungle tracks in Melody of Memory, so I guess recycling the setting as a generic jungle is not an option either. But here's where it gets confusing. A Jungle King card was scraped from CoM and there's none in MoM, which would seem to...
  18. Zackarix

If Melody of Memory got a sequel what non-music features would you like to see?

My ideas: More boss battles. Ideally there would be a battle for every boss theme included, but I'd settle for one for every game represented. But thinking on it, are there enough Organization XIII battle themes that it would be possible to do a Garden of Assemblage/Data Battles section? More...
  19. Zackarix

Deleted

Deleted
  20. Zackarix

If Melody of Memory got a sequel or DLC what new tracks would you like to see included?

I love that MoM has 150 tracks, but even with that extensive list there's a lot of music that didn't make it in. So if we ever got more of this game what should be included? I'll start with the low-hanging fruit: more music from KH3, with Face my Fears being the top priority.
Back