• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. H

KHUX ► *SPOILERS* So, what the heck are Worldlines in the end?

Just skimmed 977 and I didn't see a anything about that. It's actually kind of weird because he refers multiple times to "this world" in his conversation with Luxu and Darkness but apparently in reference to the data world because he's talking about using it to trap the darkness.
  2. H

KHUX ► *SPOILERS* Finale Complaint Thread

Counterpoint to that is that according to CoM, Recoded, etc all the heart can preserve emotional responses and connections even without memories.
  3. H

KINGDOM HEARTS Union X Finale

No that's pretty much the same as the fan translations from what I can see.
  4. H

KHUX ► *SPOILERS* Finale Complaint Thread

I disagree, it actually makes a lot of sense I think. Player has always been extremely driven and stubborn, and unwilling to sit back and accept fate. Of the Dandelions they are the only one to have actually fought in the Keyblade War, including the Union Leaders. That point in particular I...
  5. H

That was the version of events I remember seeing in an old summary video, but literally no one mentioned anything like that in either part of this finale, and with all the world hopping only two version of Daybreak Town actually show up so I think that was just wrong.
  6. H

If you melt an ice cube and pour it into a glass of water, and then frieze it into an ice cube, is it the same ice cube you started out with? I reiterate my point that this debate seems to just be pure semantics this side of the ship of Thesius.
  7. H

I don't see much functional difference between the two. Unless Player's Heart pops out and suddenly shows up in a future game, the facts are that the Player no longer exists and Xehanort has their (partial, vague) memories.
  8. H

It would seem to mean being converted to data. Why that gave him dream powers is anyone's guess. Actually maybe Ephemer just has the Power of Waking, because heart projecting yourself from a datascape isn't that far-fetched when compared to that time Mickey did it from the Realm of Darkness...
  9. H

The union leaders didn't lose their original memories of the war. I'm not sure they even took part in the reliving? Or if they did it would have had to be just straight up acting for them. By your definition that would mean they never left their original worldline. And taking the arcs into the...
  10. H

We got a couple of references to worldlines in the KH3 secret reports that painted a certain picture, that in the light of the actual Union X finale doesn't seem to make any sense. Specifically, what we have is: 1) The virus has begun a strange undertaking: a reckless plot to allow the Five to...
  11. H

Something I'm wondering about is the status of the non-main character keyblade wielders and how it fits into KH3 and the future. It seems like keeping this straight might be important: Group A would be those that didn't get chosen for the Dandelions. These are dead? Group B would be the...
Back