• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Zetta slow

Times that KH actually helped you.

I truly believed that these games saved my relationship with my siblings. Before I started playing these games, my brother and I would fight all the time, while my sister was always stuck in the middle. I started playing these games, and my brother watched me, since it was Disney stuff and...
  2. Zetta slow

If You Could Weild a Keyblade, Which One(s), How, and Why?

Either Bond of Flame Or Void Gear Purely for aesthetic.
  3. Zetta slow

Sora from Kingdom Hearts announced as a new DLC fighter in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

Just wait... they're gonna use this as an explanation for why his stats are back at level 0 in KH4. "Unfortunately, your battle with Bowser left you too drained... go to more Disney Worlds, thank you and goodbye."
  4. Zetta slow

Nintendo

I know it's not real, it's just strange, at least for me, to picture Mario with anything but that voice.
  5. Zetta slow

Nintendo

I don't mean to say that Chris Pratt is a bad voice actor. He's definitely good! It's just that I'm skeptical about the Italian accent that Mario has.
  6. Zetta slow

Nintendo

That's different though. Onward and Lego movie were basically just Chris Pratt being Chris Pratt. He wasn't doing a different voice, or accent. Mario is a completely different character. Chris Pratt as Mario is either going to be Chris Pratt with his normal voice, or Chris Pratt doing an Italian...
  7. Zetta slow

KHUX ► [Theory] New forms of Darkness

I think we're only going to have 7 darknesses, and we'll have 13 lights. Mainly just because of that scene at the end of kh3, with young Xehanort and Eraqus, where Eraqus says he heard of new game, with seven black pieces and thirteen light pieces. I think they might be switching the roles. If...
  8. Zetta slow

English cast for The World Ends With You - The Animation revealed, to start streaming Friday

I'm a little disappointed, especially since I wanted to hear Joshua and Minamimoto's og voices, but I'll still check out the dub! Hopefully they'll be just as good!
  9. Zetta slow

The Master's eye

The MoM's gazing eye confuses me. Is it his actual eye, or is it just figurative? I know in Back Cover he said it was his eye, but the eye is on so many keyblades, like Vanitas's, Riku's old one, all of the Foretellers, YX's, and Terra's. You're telling me the guy has 8 eyeballs? Or is it just...
  10. Zetta slow

Disney Animated Series in Kingdom Hearts

Oh, I didn't know that. Guess I can scratch that off my wishful wishes list.
  11. Zetta slow

Disney Animated Series in Kingdom Hearts

I would want them to put in Gravity Falls, with them helping Dipper and Ford discover the Heartless so they can document it in the journal. It would be fun to fight Bill too.
  12. Zetta slow

Your top three returning Disney worlds

I would love to see Neverland and Pride Lands with better graphics, and with more to explore, especially for the Pride Lands. I want Toy Box again just because it was my favorite world of kh3.
  13. Zetta slow

The Problem with the Master of Masters' Identity Theories

I really don't want it to be Sora. It would interesting, sure, but it would also be really annoying. I like the idea of having a brand new character, someone we don't know. I wouldn't necessarily be surprised if the MoM was somehow connected to Sora or Demyx, like Demyx is his nobody or...
  14. Zetta slow

What would you change about KH:DDD story?

I'd get rid of the drop gauge. It's so stressful.
  15. Zetta slow

Can we talk about the cricket....

Jiminy is Remy the rat’s teacher, he secretly controls Sora throughout his adventures by hiding and pulling on Sora’s spiky hair. This is why Xehanort is bald. Gods cower in fear at the name of Jiminy Cricket.
  16. Zetta slow

What would you change about the KH:BBS storyline?

The one thing that bugs me about the game: *deep breath* TERRA COULD’VE JUST TOLD VEN THAT ERAQUS HAD GIVEN HIM AN ASSIGNMENT INSTEAD OF JUST SAYING “OH S’ALL GOOD!” AND ZIPPING OFF ON HIS HOVERBIKE! That way VEN would’ve just STAYED HOME, and there’s less chance of all the X-blade stuff...
  17. Zetta slow

[Headcanon Theory] Possible Explanation of what's inside the Black Box.

That’s honestly been my theory for a while, glad to see someone shares the same idea as me!
  18. Zetta slow

Why did people hate FFXV so much?

I literally just finished the game, and it was fucking beautiful. The characters were amazing, every single one of them, story was great, I enjoyed the combat system very much, visuals were amazing, pacing was nice and fast when it needed to be, and didn’t drag on for too long. I think it’s...
  19. Zetta slow

What Final Fantasy game(s) are you currently playing?

I’ve been playing FFXV and it’s amazing!Don’t understand why it got so much hate, it’s a beautiful game! Some flaws in communication, but it’s gorgeous. I love Noct and Luna’s relationship, Luna’s a badass, and the chocobros personalities are so fun to watch! Also Ardyn’s the biggest troll ever.
  20. Zetta slow

Why Kairi Isn't Useless - A Video Essay I Made

Good video! I don’t think Kairi is useless, I just kinda wish her character and story didn’t revolve around other characters. She’s pretty damn powerful though!
Back