• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. X

Did Xehanort get off too lightly?

Well, no, he should have just died. Or had a 'very' brief emotional/dramatic exit, what they did dragged on too much and ultimately hurt the climax of the scene.
  2. X

Did Xehanort get off too lightly?

Well, he 'did' die, but at the same time he got to become a young force-ghost with his old best friend who instantly forgave him for some reason, they really shouldn't have done that scene in my opinion, it made it a huge anticlimax.
  3. X

News ► Kingdom Hearts IV and Missing-Link officially announced!

Does anyone know who the narrator is for the KH4 segment? His voice sounds very familiar but I can't place it. (Sounds a bit like the guy who voices Levi in Attack on Titan but I don't think that's right)
  4. X

BBS actually has some really cool things you can do

I know right? I'm actually getting put off looking at the new threads section on the main site because I can just tell "Ah, that's definitely a thread by that guy." because a good 90% of the time it is.
Back