• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. KingdomShell

News ► Kingdom Hearts IV and Missing-Link officially announced!

A tad late on the celebration of the game's grand triumphant announcement but... Great.... Rattling.... Dry-Bones.... on.... a.... Spicy-hot... Lava Pirahna!! Smack me with a hammer and spring-launch me to Toytime Galaxy, mate!! I'm going to be honest; I was NOT expecting Kingdom Hearts IV this...
  2. KingdomShell

What if the Disney worlds were chosen by the fans?

Hoo boy, how I wish they'd give us the golden opportunity to do so! I would vote for 101 Dalmatian Street straight away. Besides that though, I'd also pick the more underrated Disney/Pixars films as potential worlds A Bug's Life, Treasure Planet (We've been wanting this world for SOOOOO long)...
  3. KingdomShell

What side games do YOU want?

I know most folks on this thread like to come up with their own KH games in a silly/absurd way just for fun, but in all serious note, if multiple teams plan several KH spinoffs in the second phase of the series, this is how I see it go down: Verum Rex: A Kingdom Hearts Story - Let's be honest...
  4. KingdomShell

Ey, Lads! This is KingdomShell reporting in!

Just a heads up for what I've been doing. I'm currently putting together an insanely long thread about how 101 Dalmatian Street can work into the KH series as a potential world (It's just a dream idea made for fun). It's still a WIP, maybe about 50% finished, but I think it's worth looking into!
  5. KingdomShell

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

I'm actually surprised that someone's yet to talk about the latest upcoming Pixar movie! Has everyone ever wondered about Mei Lee's potential as a party member if Turning Red was made into a world for a future Kingdom Hearts title? I'll tell you one thing mates, I think she makes a FUR-TASTIC...
  6. KingdomShell

My Ideas/Concepts for a 101 Dalmatian Street World in a Future KH Title

INTRODUCTION: Top of me shell to ya, matties! So sorry for the months long inactivity on the KHInsider forum. But I had SO many errands/plans involved with my imaginary pet Danuki Dalmatian Troopa. (He runs a twitter account Danuki's Dalmatian Studio under the name Cutekoopa1). So, for many...
  7. KingdomShell

KINGDOM HEARTS Union X Finale

Oh. My. Dog... I don't even know what to say, mates. There are so many questions bouncing in my Koopa head right now: Is Luxu really Brain? Is the Player Xehanort himself? What is left for Brain now that he is in Scaela Ad Caelum? I'm not even sure anymore! But all I can say is, this has been...
  8. KingdomShell

Cartoon/TV ► 101 Dalmatian Street

You should definitely check it out at some point! I think it'll really make you want a Dalmatian world in a future KH game even more.:)
  9. KingdomShell

Ooooh! What a excellent idea, mate! I'll be sure to take note of that while my 101DS world thread is in an early planning stage.:) And also, an environmental reaction command sounds like a pretty good concept for a future Kingdom Hearts game! It could really set the stage for a bigger/better...
  10. KingdomShell

Oh! That would be epic! Donald is certainly not going to catch a break in that world without having a tidal wave of those spotted little rascals crashing into his face, especially when he has to put up with Dolly's antics!XD
  11. KingdomShell

A Pleasure to be here, lad!:)
  12. KingdomShell

101DS X KH Fan

101DS X KH Fan
  13. KingdomShell

Yeah, and that's why me and the other fans are spreading awareness about the show with all our effort: promoting, trending, and tweeting everything related to 101DS. That's why I've registered to KHinsider, so I could reach out to a larger userbase. And, I'm currently planning to post a thread...
  14. KingdomShell

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

Well, if there's any chance that Kingdom Hearts IV will have MORE Disney worlds than KHIII does, then this is the list of Disney worlds that I want to see. I'm NOT expecting All of these to appear, and by any chance, some of these could end up appearing earlier in the 2nd Phase of Kingdom...
  15. KingdomShell

Glad you're warming up to it, mate!:)
  16. KingdomShell

Ey, lads! Today, I'm here to discuss an obscure Disney animated TV series that very few people have heard about. That's right I'm talking about a classic Disney IP repurposed to fit the modern audience. Ladies, gents, and shells, 101 Dalmatian Street...
  17. KingdomShell

The Ask-a-Mod Thread

Question. Can I do a seperate thread talking about a potential Disney world, or do I need to post it in the world discussion thread?
  18. KingdomShell

Thx, mate!:)
  19. KingdomShell

Top of me shell to ya, laddies! My name is KingdomShell hailing straight from the world of Youtube (My YouTube username is Cutekoopa), and although my account is not exactly Kingdom Hearts related, that don't mean I'm no fan of Kingdom Hearts, in fact I LOVE the franchise. I'm a fan of a obscure...
Back