• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. X

Master Form Lv. 6 & 7?

I think your right because I still dont have Final Form :(
  2. X

Master Form Lv. 6 & 7?

Thanks for the help guys I'll try leveling up Valor and Wisdom.
  3. X

Master Form Lv. 6 & 7?

I know there in the game but for some reason I cant gain any more experience in master form past level 5 is there something else I have to do besides collect drive forms to obtain Lv 6 and 7 with master form? Thanks for your help :thumbup:
  4. X

.:*=*Leveled Up Graphics*=*:.

.:*=*Leveled Up Graphics*=*:. Graphics on a whole new level Level Up Graphics is an organization built to fulfill requests. We are made up of a shop, created to carry out graphics related tasks. We will assign our members graphic requests. To join, just state the following: Program: (No MS...
  5. X

did you know

Xalechim is boy!? well of course you did it even spells Michael just like organization XIII (thinks about how much of a KH geek he is) well just wanted to mention it because someone thought I was a girl lol...
  6. X

limited edition KH:GBA SP!

i just bidded on one for ebay. and about the old news thing............i never said it was new? i was just saying its pretty cool
  7. X

limited edition KH:GBA SP!

has anyone seen one of these my freind bought one off ebay and it looks awsome......seeing how i dont own a gba sp i might buy it what do u guys think
  8. X

Sprites oh ALL KH Series

ok heres the link that pawns them all http://www.geocities.com/heart_of_all_worlds/enter.html just make sure credit is given
  9. X

Poem at the end of the game

this is not spam he's looking for help
  10. X

who's YOUR hardest boss

they all werent pretty hard since i had the guide but id say xaldin because that was the oly time i used king mickey to win. by the way im pretty sure that guy was xigabar in land of dragons and not riku (merely posing as him)
  11. X

Special song downloadable~

nice song might use it an amv
  12. X

Ansem Retort

I love ansem retort.......LOVE IT
  13. X

{\':'~Ars Arcanum~':'/}

{\':'~Ars Arcanum~':'/} Looking for a place to hang out where you can post your animation and not get bad cnc well look no further because {\':'~Ars Arcanum~':'/} is here this place is to post animation and to learn animation. Members .Xalechim. .lionheart516. .Mistshade...
  14. X

Special Boss Battles

nope just seph unless you consider the hades paradox cup
  15. X

Sprite Haven

Riku The Law? Sephiroth Rulez made that entire site. I go on it frequently for my anis
  16. X

King Mickey

i only played once on Xaldin
  17. X

Magna scans

I have a feeling that not only is this old but im gonna get flamed so please dont say either Please just dont post and get a mod to close it lol. well anyway i foundthis site that lets u read every page of all the kh magnas volume 1 & 2 in excellent quality heres the link magna...
  18. X

Marluxia Song

so have we confirmed the name of the song or what
  19. X

Waht if the 3 knights were...

what actual story are you speaking of?
Back