• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

3 Enemies, Very simple

Just a quick render for haha's sake:
  2. B

BBS in a computer

I have this feeling that Birth By Sleep is set inside a computer, seeing that Terra's keyblade is created the way it is when he calls for it, just like the keyblade for Roxas in the computer version of Twilight Town. Perhaps in and out of a computer because when Mickey called his star seeker it...
  3. B

New KH Enemy Symbol

I've emulated to a degree as accurately as I could the new enemy symbol that can be seen on some screenshots from Birth By Sleep. Because there are no real closeup clear-cut images of the new symbol that I know of, hopefully this can be used as a reference until it finally is released. Tell me...
  4. B

Random Idea/Question

Well, I was thinking and Ive something that I granted important enough to thread about, and thats of the correlation between the heartless and the nobodys. Blah blah blah brief overview to get my point across, skip this if you wish When a human dies its heart goes to create heartless and its...
  5. B

Help/Support ► Going off to the Airforce

Tomorrow at 4PM i'm officially leaving for the United States Airforce to BMT to serve a contract for 6 years active and 2 years non-active, since this is like a support forum here I think I just wanted to tell you all that, cause I love this site and will continue for my life to love kingdom...
Back