• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

3 Enemies, Very simple

Just a quick render for haha's sake:
  2. B

Help/Support ► Going off to the Airforce

Wow, Its been a year since I posted that! Yes, Ive just got back from technical training and am in MacDill Florida in Tampa Bay! So yea my first duty station was a win! No I diddnt get Air Traffic Controll but I did get something interesting :) My job is a Technical Controller, so I work on all...
  3. B

BBS in a computer

Well I was just saying for instance, I dont really belive it myself but still the correlation works. I mean this could all still happen before kh1 and kh2, just also in a computer... i dunno
  4. B

BBS in a computer

I have this feeling that Birth By Sleep is set inside a computer, seeing that Terra's keyblade is created the way it is when he calls for it, just like the keyblade for Roxas in the computer version of Twilight Town. Perhaps in and out of a computer because when Mickey called his star seeker it...
  5. B

KHInsider Official BBS Trailer discussion

O... M... G.... !!!!! I stared at that video without blinking over and over and over... I had to pee because I was so excited but I couldnt leave my seat because I was waaaay too dizzy... so I stared some more. I cant belive this is real. Tonight I will have good dreams.... very good dreams...
  6. B

Help/Support ► Dad found my stash

Well, heres some advice that comes from experiance: I'm not going to say, and nobody else should say, STOP SMOKING THAT S**T YOUR GOING TO RUIN YOUR LIFE!!! because honestly this is a maturity issue that stems from trying to understand yourself. There are PLENTY of people that have smoked it...
  7. B

New KH Enemy Symbol

I've emulated to a degree as accurately as I could the new enemy symbol that can be seen on some screenshots from Birth By Sleep. Because there are no real closeup clear-cut images of the new symbol that I know of, hopefully this can be used as a reference until it finally is released. Tell me...
  8. B

Random Idea/Question

Well, I was thinking and Ive something that I granted important enough to thread about, and thats of the correlation between the heartless and the nobodys. Blah blah blah brief overview to get my point across, skip this if you wish When a human dies its heart goes to create heartless and its...
  9. B

Help/Support ► Going off to the Airforce

Tomorrow at 4PM i'm officially leaving for the United States Airforce to BMT to serve a contract for 6 years active and 2 years non-active, since this is like a support forum here I think I just wanted to tell you all that, cause I love this site and will continue for my life to love kingdom...
  10. B

What was the worst thing that happen to you in KH2

Another one of my most annoying playthroughs of KHII... I can't even really remember what I accomplished, I think it may have been like beating the Cerberus Cup for the first time and abunch of other stuff, but It was like 6 hours of continuous gameplay that I hadnt saved on and just after...
  11. B

What was the worst thing that happen to you in KH2

This has got to be one of the most disheartening things that could ever happen to any Kingdom Hearts Otaku like me lol. So I was ranting to all my friends, who had never played Kingdom Hearts before, about how cool and insane a videogame it was so I invited some of them over to check it out and...
Back