• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. breadslime

I assume they're testing the waters with the remaster. Hopefully it'll do good enough for Alan...

I assume they're testing the waters with the remaster. Hopefully it'll do good enough for Alan Wake 2!
  2. breadslime

I'm digging the Alan Wake avatar. Alan Wake 2 when Remedy?

I'm digging the Alan Wake avatar. Alan Wake 2 when Remedy?
  3. breadslime

Sora from Kingdom Hearts announced as a new DLC fighter in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

Smash is meant to be a celebration of video games, so video game characters from all eras of video game history getting in is a big deal. Stickers, Costumes, a piece of music. It's also a big deal because it shows Sakurai being able to convince Disney to let Nintendo work with them. Disney acts...
  4. breadslime

Sora from Kingdom Hearts announced as a new DLC fighter in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

I love how happy everyone is. Rn everyone is just I really do like how good all the Soras look in Ultimate. His smile gives me life.
  5. breadslime

Politics Separating art from the artist, how hard is it for you?

I stopped consuming harry potter shit because it's shit.
  6. breadslime

Politics Separating art from the artist, how hard is it for you?

Ehh, It's honestly not that hard. Like for example, H.P Lovecraft was a uncool loner who believed the world owed him simply for existing, and he was a racist (look up his cat's name). But his stories are awesome, and they continue to influence popular culture and media TO THIS DAY. Also, he's...
  7. breadslime

What community do you guys distance yourself from?

Because i have a Reddit account.
  8. breadslime

What community do you guys distance yourself from?

NOOOOO! YOU CAN'T INSULT FIRE EMBLEM CHARACTERS! YOU'RE JUST A BLIND HATER THAT CAN'T ACCEPT THE FACT THAT THEY ARE BLAND AND UNORIGINAL AND ARE BLOATING THE ROSTER!!! CAN'T YOU SEE SAKURAI POURED HIS BLOOD SWEAT AND TEARS INTO MAKING THEM?! CREATING EVERY SINGLE ANIMATION, CHANGING NUMBER...
Back