• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. playmaker0320

Film ► Propose Your dream Disney movie

I want a Kingdom Hearts series. I would prefer a trilogy of Chain of Memories, 358/2 Days, and Kingdom Hearts 2.
  2. playmaker0320

If You Could Weild a Keyblade, Which One(s), How, and Why?

I never heard of someone fighting like that. I think it's pretty cool!
  3. playmaker0320

If You Could Weild a Keyblade, Which One(s), How, and Why?

As an example I'll go first: I'd dual wield the Redemption and Starlight. As for the style, I imagine myself fighting like Kirito in Sword Art Online, when he first gets his dual wield skill. Redemption: Starlight:
  4. playmaker0320

First Game You Ever Played

I'm not quite sure, but I think my first game was "Orphan" for PS2. If you never got a chance to play it, it was a sorcery game where you travel with two companions. When the ship is attacked by a serpent, you have to choose between the boy and his sorceress girlfriend (like my sister did), or...
  5. playmaker0320

My Kingdom Hearts Fighting Style

My idea is to fight like Roxas does with the Kingdom Key at the beginning of KH2, but with the Starlight Keyblade.
  6. playmaker0320

Hello? Anyone? Anyone in the World?

Hey guys, how's it going.
  7. playmaker0320

First Game You Ever Played

I played Orphan, the one where you're a sorcerer and your two students get seperated during a storm, and they start crushing on NPCs, so you have to help them. I never got farther than that, since it was on PS2 and I was missing the memory card.
  8. playmaker0320

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS Union χ Dark Road Will Shut Down May 2021

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I can't play Kingdom Hearts after the end date!
  9. playmaker0320

Astroblast Keyblade Design (and fanfiction notice!)

Thanks for the notice, I thought I posted it on the Art Section. I joined about a week ago, so I'm still trying to figure some stuff out. Also, I accidently selected the wrong file, that's why it looks like a Yu-Gi-Oh! villain's boss monster: it is!
  10. playmaker0320

Is anyone else concerned about how Phase 2 is going to be handled?

Disney is anything BUT childish. The villains are trying to murder the protagonists, the protagonists family almost always dies, and the protagonists emotionally suffer.
  11. playmaker0320

Is anyone else concerned about how Phase 2 is going to be handled?

I personally don't focus on the language. I focus more on content, like the cutscenes and gameplay. Also, I have a confession: I own two graphic novels/manga, but have only ever played Kingdom Hearts: Union X (because I can't afford a console or a game. But if antone's interested in my...
  12. playmaker0320

What community do you guys distance yourself from?

Depends on what you mean. If it's social groups, then I keep my distance from jocks. If you mean fandoms, it's my sisters fandoms. I think dolls are annoying and Teletubbies.... Well, those things are just possessed.
  13. playmaker0320

It's me, playmaker0320. If you guys support my art and/or books, THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!! If not...

It's me, playmaker0320. If you guys support my art and/or books, THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!! If not, thank you for at least viewing my profile. It means a lot to me.
  14. playmaker0320

Astroblast Keyblade Design (and fanfiction notice!)

Read my Kingdom Hearts story @ https://www.wattpad.com/story/269115124-kingdom-hearts-fanfiction-w-reader-insert You may have to copy and paste the link into the search engine/browser. Also, here's my Astroblast keyblade design.
  15. playmaker0320

Linkslayer Keyblade

I made this one of Microsoft Paint, so it's not the best quality. It's called Linkslayer. ATK: 5 DEF: 5 Effect: Increases combo damage for the whole party. Limit Command: LINK Burst Form: Accesscode Talker (If strong-willed (level 10 or higher), the user can use two shotlocks or two Limit...
Back