• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Rikus new look

mm, yeah. he probably did. mabye he visted there while being w/ mickey and stuff.
  2. K

kh2, too immature?

no figgen way!! kh2 is for every body. my keybordist in my school loves that game!! and i like to hang out w/ her and stuff. and she loves chain of memories and kh1. that game is way too cool. and i love it because...well, i think sora is real. he's so cute.
  3. K

a good nick name for you

the poster above me will read my short bigraphy and, give me a good nickname that the person thinks fits me most. then they will give a short biograhy of his or herslefself. and the next poster will give that person a nickneame and write a short biography him or herself, and so on. i am a...
  4. K

what is the most unfortunate thing that has happen to you in your life.

what is the most unforutnate thing that has happend in you your life. such as i myself had been seperated from my mother for 5 years. And also my oldest brother and sister died when they were first born. if you do not wish to tell something unforutnate, you can tell something imbarrasing if...
  5. K

what is your fav thing a character said in kh2?

oh, hi beatnikslacker. i wanted to say hi to you. i saw that you were new.
  6. K

does any one know a web-site where i can download j-pop?

does anyone know a web-site where i can download j-pop. it really does not need to be free.
  7. K

who looks the best out of The Usual Spot's?

who look best out of The Usual Spot's? roxas, hyner , olette , or pence?
  8. K

how hard is resideent evil 4?

i just wanted all your opinions about how hard resident evil 4 is? or how hard it will be later in the game. I am going to play it later this week. ( i know i'm late but my first one i got for christmas broke and i never got to play it yet. i needed to wait to get another one )
  9. K

who do you think has the sadest since of style in kh2?

who do you think has the sadest since of style in kh2?
  10. K

what is your favorite verse in santuary?

what is my favorite part too. and this one too. "i watch you fast asleep. all i fear, means nothing"
  11. K

what is the most talked about thing you see mostly every day on t.v?

what is the most talked about thing you see every day on t.v? recomended by my cousin.
  12. K

13. K

what do you think the stupidest thing was said in kh2?

you 2 are spamming in my thread, and i won't have that. plz do it over pm. those post are very unessesary to meh.
  14. K

what do you think the stupidest thing was said in kh2?

what do you think the most stupidest thing was ever said in kh2?
  15. K

i like it when sora says "who's side are you on? i just got slugged" i thought it was really funny when sora was fighing. donald duck wooped some butt!
  16. K

Proud Mode is Impossible!!!

twilight thore killed me a billion times on proud mode. and i could'nt leave that on my records. so i made shure i practiced hard. and w/ the proud mode at beast calstle. i cannot help you w/ that. all i can tell you, is to fight fight fight the heartless as much as you can till you just keep...
  17. K

what is your favorite thing a character said in kh2?
  18. K

Sora vs Riku

play kh1, pay attention!! riku was the true keyblade master! sora was just to deliver the keyblade to him, "a delivery boy", as riku said. but since riku open his heart to darkness, the keybalde could'nt and just would'nt let him bare the power of the keyblade because of that. so ensted it chose...
  19. K

Sora vs Riku

ummm, my brain is melting....riku is strong and is a hard guy to compete with..but on the other hand sora is the same..... I GO FOR SORA!! i mean after all, i am his bigest and best fan girl!!! :D
  20. K

Fanfiction ► *~~Loves Me, Not~~*

these stories are preatty nice!! (^O^) and abit helpful. arigatou!!
Back