• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Is a 8GB memory card too big for a PSP?

ok well about a month ago i bought a 8GB memory card for my PSP i didnt really do much with it till about a week ago and i put 3.8 GB worth of music on there and when i tried them most didnt work. and sometimes when it said it was corrupted i just turned the psp off then back on again and they...
  2. K

My First Sig

Well i made this yesterday- 1.- I just want some second opinions. thoughts?
  3. K

Bioshock- The Movie

link- BioShock movie in development, Gore Verbinski directing - Joystiq Well this should be interesting. Rated "R" woot.
  4. K

Battlefield:Bad Company 2 'Confirmed'

site- Battlefield Bad Company 2 - News, Previews, & Videos|Official Site more info- EA - ::Battlefield Franchise:: freakin sweet
  5. K

Free Radical saved?!?

40 jobs saved at Free Radical Design // News Although its not the WHOLE copany yet its still some good news.
  6. K

Which do you think is harder?

Which do you think is harder ro make? 1.Make the first game of a series. 2.Make a GOOD follow-up(s) Its actulaly a tough dercision when ou think about it. 1.-Its may be a little harder to get the character and stuff and first but the idaes are fresh and they can do whatever. 2.They have...
  7. K

The latest failure from the golden gates of microsoft...E74 ERROR!

Right well it appears that microsoft are having bigger problems on there hands now than the RROD or the disc scratching fiasco's, There is a new erroe on the scene and its name is E74. This error has been around for a while now but was appearently a very occasional thing but now the xbox forums...
  8. K

CoD-WoW WII question

Okay so my friend really wants this game but his parents wont let him get it becuz of the M rating. But im wondering if the WII version has a feature to 'lower graphic content' where it basicly changes it to a T rated game. I know the PS3 ver. has it.But does the WII version have it?
  9. K

Doom 4 'Confirmed'

Link to comformation- IGN: id "Officially" Announces Doom 4, Shows off Rage Its says the realease date is TBA 2009. I like the storyline and gameplay of Doom 3 it was a pretty hard game to (for me) i hope this is a good follow-up.
  10. K

PS3 game DISC question

i dont know if this goes here or technology but is there a way to repair scratched-up PS3 disc? The guy at the game store said that the is NO WAY to get the scratches off here also tried it anyway and it didnydo a think.it keeps gettting stuckat 87% (MoH-Arbourne) then says 'disc read errror'...
  11. K

Capture Cards

OKay i saw some before but i want to record games and all that but i want to know whats the best one. Or atleast one with the less-lag.
  12. K

Save File for 80GB PS3!!

Her it is right now its only normal and proud mode.Last Geek » Blog Archive » Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories not playable on 80GB PS3:thumbsup:
  13. K

Star Wars-Battlefront 3

I knew it was coming but i thinnk it says here that it has been comfirmed-Star Wars Battlefront III surfaces on Amazon - Joystiq
  14. K

Days realease question?

Is this the real realease date or not for Days?-
  15. K

VG Cats comics

I dont know if this is the right place but have and of you seen these funny comics heres on of my favorites-
  16. K

Your favorite Resident evil 4 Ver.

Resident evil 4 is one of my favorite ps2 games. But there are 3 diferent kinds that ARE diferent PS2(port)-better graphics longer gameplay but *PORT* sound fx Gamecube(the first making of it)-Grpahics not as good (but problably the BEST on GC) WAY better and clear sound. Wii-(port) basically...
  17. K

~~The FanFic Fanclub~~

Welcome to the Fan fiction fanclub! this fanclub is for those both new and old to KHI's creative writing society. here feel free to ask questions about already made fictions, idea;s for your own, suggestions for fanfictions, and of course general discussion of the Fan Fiction in generall just...
  18. K

Game(s) you regret playing

I know all of us has had games we regret EVER playing once or twice. 1.Bionicle (theres more but I cant think of them right now whats yours.)
  19. K

your member number.

Okay to find it click on your name then close to the end you will see an big number thats your number. mine is-26259 (which means i an the 26259 member to sign up on this site.):thumbup:
  20. K

New or not (365/2 days)

‘s‘å‚È•¨Œê‚ªA‚³‚ç‚ɐ[‚݂𑝂·!! wƒLƒ“ƒOƒ_ƒ€ ƒn[ƒc 358/2 DaysiƒXƒŠ[ ƒtƒ@ƒCƒu ƒGƒCƒg ƒfƒCƒY ƒI[ƒo[ ƒc[jx - ƒtƒ@ƒ~’Ê.com Since I found these on a japenesse site insted of english i was hoping for a glimmer of lite.
Back