• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. disneyboy20022

Target And Wal-Mart Lists Kingdom Hearts 3

Okay I was doing some searching online and Target and Wal-Mart have Kingdom Hearts 3 listed for September 1st 2014. This can't be the release date can it? Wal-Mart Kingdom Hearts 3 (PS4): Games : Walmart.com Target Kingdom Hearts III (PlayStation 4) : Target
  2. disneyboy20022

Is Dream Drop Distance Going OOP?

I've noticed on Ebay that Dream Drop Distance has been selling for $40 used and up to $60 new and sealed. Also Best Buy's website has it listed as a clearance item and not for sale online. Is Sqaure Enix taking this off the market and if not why have these prices sky rocketed? EDIT. I know I...
  3. disneyboy20022

Hashimoto says Kingdom Hearts 2.5 Could Happen but still up in the air

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Remix “Could Happen” if the HD 1.5 Remix is Popular Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Remix "Could Happen" if the HD 1.5 Remix is Popular - PlayStation LifeStyle
  4. disneyboy20022

Kingdom Hearts 3 Availabe for Pre-Order at Amazon

Apparently there is a place holder for anyone to pre-order Kingdom Hearts 3 on Amazon. Obviously the price is incorrect as it states that on the amazon page as does it say the same thing about the date. Still I pre-ordered it as I just put $100 on a PS4 at Gamestop an hour ago. Amazon.com...
  5. disneyboy20022

I need Help with defeating Anti Black coat

I've tried to beat the Anti Black coat but I just can't. Could someone post which controls do what such as dive flow motion or anything else I need to do to defeat the Anti Black Coat. Usually my answer has been just to whack my opponent with the Keyblade with the exception of Chernabog. I've...
  6. disneyboy20022

Trouble with the 2nd Traverse Town with Riku Dream Drop Distance

This is about the Dream Drop Distance Game Okay, I'm having some trouble. Riku is done with The Grid, Hunchback level, and Prankster's Paradise, but I seem to be having trouble getting to the second visit of Traverse Town. My Problem is that it won't let me go back except for the choices of...
  7. disneyboy20022

Question about where to print cover art for a PSP Case

Okay I bought the BBS bundle via gamestop and I Have an empty PSP case around my house. Is there any good scans of the art of the artwork for the box? Can someone point me in the right direction of perhaps a scan of the art so I can print it off or some sorta art I can print that would fit into...
  8. disneyboy20022

Gamestop has Pre-order Page fore Re: Coded as March 31st 2011

I think the March date they are given is just a spot around when it's coming out....so either it could come out in mid to late march or early to middle April.....I do realize SE hasn't announced it yet either I guess but hey bring $5 when pick your bundle.....:) Gamestop.com - Buy Kingdom...
  9. disneyboy20022

Roy E. Disney has passed away at the age of 79 today

http://hometownstation.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=18745:disney-calarts-clarita-2009-12-16-11-38&catid=26:local-news&Itemid=97 and also if you heard the CBS on the radio news you might have heard someone being interviewed about their make a wish trip to meet Roy E...
  10. disneyboy20022

Wayne Allwine (Voice of Mickey Mouse) Passes Away

I am praying this news is not true...but here is the news I have heard....it probably the end of an era earth-shattering news for those of us who remember Mickey from Mickey's Christmas Carol to Kingdom hearts.... Disney Legends - Wayne Allwine
  11. disneyboy20022

Epic Mickey? Pixar included...Relation to Kingdom Hearts Franchise??

I rarely pop in here but I found these two news stories on a game currently titled as "Epic Mickey" that a forum member from Ultimatedisney.com found...I just thought this was worth sharing... Not sure if this topic belongs in this section.....but It could be a Kingdom Hearts themed game or...
  12. disneyboy20022

Kingdom Hearts CoM re-release via GBA???

I just found the following while looking at the Gamestop website... http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product%5Fid=161116 Now what could this Be??? It says it will ship on May 3rd 2007... Are they just re-shipping the GBA Game or is this something like a GBA Final Mix of the game? I realize...
  13. disneyboy20022

The Blood in KH 2

I'm going to make a logical guess about at least 3 worlds where blood might possibly appear in Kingdom Hearts 2 World #1 Pirates of the Carribean -- My reason for this is there was quite a bit of blood throught out the whole movie not just in one scene in particular either so why not in the KH...
Back