• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. disneyboy20022

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Collection Edition Announced!

If they had this available at gamestop I would get it. If I ordered it today there would be a pre-auth for $100 that I cannot afford to lose even temporarily. The release Date is December 2nd which means it would ship earlier than December 2nd which is my payday. So sadly I must pass because I'm...
  2. disneyboy20022

Target And Wal-Mart Lists Kingdom Hearts 3

Okay I was doing some searching online and Target and Wal-Mart have Kingdom Hearts 3 listed for September 1st 2014. This can't be the release date can it? Wal-Mart Kingdom Hearts 3 (PS4): Games : Walmart.com Target Kingdom Hearts III (PlayStation 4) : Target
  3. disneyboy20022

Is Dream Drop Distance Going OOP?

I've noticed on Ebay that Dream Drop Distance has been selling for $40 used and up to $60 new and sealed. Also Best Buy's website has it listed as a clearance item and not for sale online. Is Sqaure Enix taking this off the market and if not why have these prices sky rocketed? EDIT. I know I...
  4. disneyboy20022

News ► Prima Games to Release Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX Game Guide

The above is now listed on the Amazon web page. I don't think I heard of these features until now. Reading this, I'll be getting it now Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix: Prima Official Game Guide: Mike Searle, Cory Van Grier: 9780804162654: Amazon.com: Books
  5. disneyboy20022

Hashimoto says Kingdom Hearts 2.5 Could Happen but still up in the air

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Remix “Could Happen” if the HD 1.5 Remix is Popular Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Remix "Could Happen" if the HD 1.5 Remix is Popular - PlayStation LifeStyle
  6. disneyboy20022

News ► Prima Games to Release Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX Game Guide

I just got an e-mail from Amazon saying the guide will now not be released until October 15th. Has anyone else gotten this email? Here's the link to the actual Amazon Page Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix: Prima Official Game Guide: Mike Searle, Cory Van Grier: 9780804162654: Amazon.com: Books I'm...
  7. disneyboy20022

News ► Voice Credits for 358/2 Days HD!

They must have recycled Wayne Allwine's performance as that actor is dead. He died in 2009. He voiced Mickey for 32 years with one of the first performances as Mickey from Mickey's Christmas Carol in 1983. The person who voices him now is Bret Iwan so I'm wondering if there wasn't a typo...
  8. disneyboy20022

Kingdom Hearts 3 Availabe for Pre-Order at Amazon

Apparently there is a place holder for anyone to pre-order Kingdom Hearts 3 on Amazon. Obviously the price is incorrect as it states that on the amazon page as does it say the same thing about the date. Still I pre-ordered it as I just put $100 on a PS4 at Gamestop an hour ago. Amazon.com...
  9. disneyboy20022

I need Help with defeating Anti Black coat

It doesn't give me the option of adding it to the command deck
  10. disneyboy20022

Actually Riku is who I am right now. I'm facing the Anti Black Coat Nightmare. Where can I find Dark Roll and or Dark Barrier Sorry for the double post but it seems I have balloons. How do I equip them to Riku?? I went to Items command and it won't let me add balloons It just says that it's a...
  11. disneyboy20022

remind me where is Flick Rush? EDIT also where Do I get a Balloon or Ballonga at?
  12. disneyboy20022

I've tried to beat the Anti Black coat but I just can't. Could someone post which controls do what such as dive flow motion or anything else I need to do to defeat the Anti Black Coat. Usually my answer has been just to whack my opponent with the Keyblade with the exception of Chernabog. I've...
  13. disneyboy20022

News ► Recording Begins for KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX!

Does this mean it's coming to the USA?
  14. disneyboy20022

Trouble with the 2nd Traverse Town with Riku Dream Drop Distance

Thank you all very much. I will give that a try and If I have further problems, I will post in this thread. Also, how do I make further dream eaters? If someone could walk me through that let me know.
  15. disneyboy20022

Trouble with the 2nd Traverse Town with Riku Dream Drop Distance

This is about the Dream Drop Distance Game Okay, I'm having some trouble. Riku is done with The Grid, Hunchback level, and Prankster's Paradise, but I seem to be having trouble getting to the second visit of Traverse Town. My Problem is that it won't let me go back except for the choices of...
  16. disneyboy20022

[Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! (Trailer Downloads in First Post!)

Did Anyone Notice Tron Legacy World in the short trailer Okay, I apologize if this has been posted already. The short version of the Jump Festa shows Tron Legacy. Go to the 1 minute 46 second part of the trailer. It's very clear that it's Tron legacy. Here's the link to the trailer, which...
  17. disneyboy20022

*CONFIRMED* Pinocchio World + Jump Scans

Re: Jump Scan of Pinocchio and Notre Dame This Video from YouTube , has some of the moments with Frollo in the movie. Also in the opening song of Bells of Notre Dame, Clopin mentions that he is Judge Claude Frollo. Trust me, this is one of Disney's most Evil, heartless (pun may be intended)...
  18. disneyboy20022

Terra final boss

Re: Terra lingering segiment vs Terranort I finally beat him earlier tonight using a heck of a lot of cura and curagas and hi-potions,mega potions, elixirs and nothing more except I used on the Shotlock Diamond Dust....I used that a bunch of times...and I beat him with the Keyblade from...
  19. disneyboy20022

Question about where to print cover art for a PSP Case

Okay I bought the BBS bundle via gamestop and I Have an empty PSP case around my house. Is there any good scans of the art of the artwork for the box? Can someone point me in the right direction of perhaps a scan of the art so I can print it off or some sorta art I can print that would fit into...
Back