• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

Axel/Roxas Story Translations!

lol does anybody else notice the cleavage axel's got?
  2. C

ES's KEYBLADE and Keychain

tht's not a keyhole, i made this pic a long time ago,ES is the only one with the keyhole.
  3. C

Knight Defeated Aftermath Video

wait so we get a crown? but i wanted a keyblade. damn! i wish we could have gotten ES's keyblade.
  4. C

okay we all know that nejiguy is a noobish liar, so maybe if we ignored him he'll go away. anyways, so was it a keyblade that he got, or something else?
  5. C

wait, so we don't get a new keyblade?
  6. C

"eye"blades?

okay so after watching the secret video a couple thousand times. i started to noctice something. take a look at this pic. see a connection? there are eyes on each of those two keyblades. now this isn't the first time we've seen this "eye" soul eater has the "eye" too. so are these new types...
  7. C

Transformers:Power Of Prime

"Year-3089,Time-1800 hours,our forces can't hold up much longer, The enemy has Destroyed the Main Power supply, The weapons systems are gone, we have no power. the base is falling to ruins, thousands of our men are dying, the Decipticons are almost here. If you can hear this, Please Send...
  8. C

Pronouncing Namine

well Nah-Mee-Nay is the correct japanese pronounciation, so i think it's fine.
  9. C

Fanfiction ► Death To The Spider: A Marvel Tale.

Intro: In the year 2006,New York City has seen many deaths of the heroes that prtected them, but one Death had a the biggest impact on them all,the one that they called Spiderman was dead,died in a horrible accident,spider-man's, now revealed to be Peter Parker , funeral was the biggest one...
  10. C

Kingdom Hearts II Ultimania pics

Dang those are some sweet pics, but no Keyblades yet, huh?
  11. C

KH2 question *spoiler i guess*

i believe that , when the real Ansem swithed his name to DiZ, Xenohart beacme the new ansem, and then Xenmaswas born from the new Ansem, and not DiZ
  12. C

KH2 question *spoiler i guess*

wait so the ansem in KH1 is Xenohart,an the Old blonde guy is is the real ansem, and Xenmas is Xenohart's nobody, cause Xenohart was a real person?
  13. C

KH:Legion of Darkness

it's been 2 years since Sora and Riku went back to Destiny Islands. everything was just fine until they got another Letter from King Mickey, Stating "Sora we are in need of your assistance once more,their has been a dark force aring from a new world that has never been seen before, Heartless and...
  14. C

is kairi.......?

is she namine, cuse in the ending movie sora, turns into roxas, and kairi into namine
  15. C

Keyblade Tournament

it's been thirty years sora's adventures, and Keyblades have been showing up everywhere. so the newly reformed Shin-ra corperation decided to start a Keyblade Tournametn, where fighters from all over the worlds, can come and battle it out for the grand prize, an ancient and legendary keyblade...
  16. C

FF7AC Sequel?

does anybody know where this came from? it looks like Ac, but the red guy isn't in it. somebody plz help me out. http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c298/zweihander01/ImgMacros/0dd1f21c.gif
Back