• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Woz

Imagine KH added wizard of oz to the universe and the music and symbolism with it. Close to 100 years later and the movie still applies
  2. K

MoM origin thoughts

Anybody else wanna see a MoM orgin story game or movie? Would love to get his full back story
  3. K

Kh/versus13

Youve got better ears then me. The point tho is im starting to wonder if nomura wanted to have a loose connection from the beginning. I wonder if the other staff members were worried he was trying to mix the two franchises too much, and not just mismanagement that led to him leaving the project
  4. K

Kh/versus13

Anybody else notice the sound effect at the end of remind when it say an oath to return is the same sound effect used when the versus 13 logo popped up in the trailers. Noticed its a different sound effect for each ff game but versus 13 and kh3 secret ending and remind have the same sound...
  5. K

Next game idea

I mean as a keyblade wielder. At the end of 13-3 you see her getting off a train in what looks like the real world and saying shes not sure when her next adventure begins. What if that is the same world yozora lives in. Make her an important character, and shes never referred to as lightning...
  6. K

Next game idea

what do you guys think of yozora and claire farron being in the same world and teaming up in the next KH game?
  7. K

Riku

. Food scene. Riku seems to know more than he should. Thoughts?
  8. K

Soras importance

With everything that’s happening with the end of union cross and the speculation of whats to come in the future im wondering how this all connects to sora. Sora is the main protagonist in the series and everything thats happens is because of the ending if kh3. What is the MoMs plan for sora?
  9. K

KINGDOM HEARTS Union X Finale

At what point does luxu eyes turn yellow, when he takes over brain, brains eyes remained the same color. wonder how it changes
  10. K

The Start of the Original War

When and where did the MoM original come from is the biggest question to me. the future?the past? Scala? Destiny islands?
  11. K

What if the Dark Seeker Saga gets the remake/reinterpretation treatment (like FF7)

Or or or they could make a NEW game with a new lead and everything new instead of making the same game over and re release the remake and all that dumb stuff
  12. K

News ► Kingdom Hearts Melody of Memory Patch 1.04 Out Now

I wonder if the added context has to do with subject x rather than kairi
  13. K

(SPOILERS) Union X: The World's End

Yea not sure yet if its been confirmed when or exactly where xehanort was born. If dark road story ends when khux story ends the stories are probably gonna line up at that point
  14. K

(SPOILERS) Union X: The World's End

What if its some form of xehanort or xehanort himself luxu is putting into the lifeboat
  15. K

Rikus next move

Does anyone else think it’s possible riku gets stuck in the new world forever and never ends up rescuing sora, so he asks the people there to help save sora?
Back