• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Predictions for the next Kingdom Hearts Game

Licensing problems?
  2. D

What community do you guys distance yourself from?

The Gacha Community, because 85% of the community is toxic while 15% of it makes good content. And the 85% ruined fandoms by shipping BakuDeku, Michael x Ennard etc.
  3. D

Is anyone else concerned about how Phase 2 is going to be handled?

In Raya and the last dragon, Raya got punched in the face. Means Disney isn't childish.
  4. D

Don't forget when Mother Gothel stabbed Eugene with a knife in KH3.
  5. D

What I'm also worried about is Disney being taken out in the next Kingdom Hearts Game. Many people wanted that because of Disney is "childish". That's one heck of a paragraph.
  6. D

Predictions for the next Kingdom Hearts Game

So guys, it's there any predictions for the next KH game, production, worlds, characters' role play etc.
  7. D

Kirby in The Keyblade War

Even Xehanort. Or Master Of Masters. Or the Fortellers.
  8. D

Kirby in The Keyblade War

What if Kirby was in The Keyblade War in KH3?
  9. D

Shortcut Buttons KH3

X as always.
  10. D

Shortcut Buttons KH3

I know that, I forgot.
  11. D

Shortcut Buttons KH3

So what magic do you use for your shortcut buttons? For me: Triangle: Blizzaga Circle: Firaga Square: Thundaga X: Curaga
  12. D

Hello everyone

You have no choice, you need to upgrade to Windows 10.
  13. D

What if the Tokyo Team, and Osaka Team made KH3

What would KH3 look like if Osaka and Tokyo Team worked together to make KH3?
  14. D

The Critical Mode Experience Thread

My experience is like absolute hell, I died many times in dark side, in titans, and in Toybox, without a Gigas, you're dead, the Gigas in KH critical mode are hell. But once you get to LV 70+ it's like a cakewalk.
  15. D

Experiences Of Critical Mode

Sorry I didn't see it, (Why me, WHY(dramatic fall from The Amazing World Of Gumball)
  16. D

Experiences Of Critical Mode

Guys, what was your experience in Critical Mode? In KH3?
  17. D

The KH Yaoi Fangirls Opinions

What is your opinion about KH yaoi fangirls For me, they went too far, shipping Sora and Riku, Axel and Roxas, And shipping a villain and a hero, they even made a video about "Proof Of Soriku" which is impossible, and they didn't do their research before doing the video.
  18. D

What about a Kingdom Hearts without Disney??

You said it again (they really need to bring back Sephiroth in the next KH game as an optional can be repeated boss in KH). Okay but still, Sora and Riku are not gay.
Back