• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. KeybladePenguin

KH Producer & Brand Manager Ichiro Hazama comments on 2022 in Weekly Famitsu

God I hope so. I hate being in this limbo.
  2. KeybladePenguin

KH Producer & Brand Manager Ichiro Hazama comments on 2022 in Weekly Famitsu

Personally I am more curious if we are getting a new game AT ALL. It could be 2025 before we find out what happened to Sora.
  3. KeybladePenguin

Kingdom Hearts Isekai

Bumping solely because I think Wayfinders rp got hit with an advertisement.
  4. KeybladePenguin

E3 in june..

Add Kuzco as a joke DLC. Im begging you Nomura.
  5. KeybladePenguin

What if Kingdom Hearts was partnered with Warner instead of Disney?

Sorry! I only NOW just saw Courage in the Katz reference. But dang...No Ed Edd Eddy love?
  6. KeybladePenguin

What if Kingdom Hearts was partnered with Warner instead of Disney?

Im genuinely ashamed no one mentioned Ed Edd N Eddy or Courage the Cowardly Dog in this equation yet...
  7. KeybladePenguin

Kingdom Hearts Isekai

Name: Age: Gender: Bio: Class: Include your relationship with your parents, any siblings you have, friends, etc... it will come into play later The idea is a retelling of Kingdom Hearts 1 with us in Sora's Party. I am thinking of doing this with 4 people to a minimum of 1. We will be given...
  8. KeybladePenguin

What is up with the black box?

Its a bunch of dynamite and a note that says "With Love, Jack." Wait what!? I don't remember that but its been a while. How did she learn about it from back then?
  9. KeybladePenguin

Hallo.

Thanks. I may not be such a good pick to make this game. Or may ever make it at all. I look at the screen and just...guh.
  10. KeybladePenguin

How would you feel about a game that was completely detached from the rest of the series?

Personally I wouldn't mind as a DLC we play as Cloud with a party with Tifa in an another world, maybe in Unreality and finally sever the connection between Sephiroth.
  11. KeybladePenguin

News ► A Kingdom Hearts Disney Plus CGI series is rumored to be in the works

They also denied Treasure Planet in DDD so...I mean I already dislike them. God I wish we got Oswald.
  12. KeybladePenguin

How would you feel about a game that was completely detached from the rest of the series?

An actual Kingdom Hearts MMO would be absolutely fantastic. Id love to guild up with a cool group and play.
  13. KeybladePenguin

Thanks bro. Yeah well...I mean his original characters may have been better. For what its worth I already really like Yozora. But if he takes suggestions he may have someone on his payroll who FINALLY tells him certain things make no sense in his plots. I just hope he doesnt COMPLETELY lose the...
  14. KeybladePenguin

What situation with XV? That it sucked or that his original idea got shafted?
  15. KeybladePenguin

Something tells me we have an agree to disagree impass. Which is fine. I'm not gonna go insane over it. I personally just don't trust them.
  16. KeybladePenguin

That worries me personally. Square needs complete creative control in order to keep things running smooth.
  17. KeybladePenguin

Whose line is it anyway?

Things you can say about Kingdom Hearts that you can't say about your life...
  18. KeybladePenguin

Kingdom Hearts Nitpicks

I hated that the Pirates world in 3 was so weird. It had incredibly fun gameplay but was weird as heck storywise.
  19. KeybladePenguin

Its going to sound weird but I trust Nomura more then I trust Disney. And my beef with Disney is that I have watched them on a slow steady decline from their glory days for years and I feel like they need to seriously take a restock of their priorities regarding making good cartoons and animated...
  20. KeybladePenguin

Cartoon/TV ► Ducktales ending

I imagine a suspicious amount of saying of Allons-y and wearing long coats in a suit.
Back